PG 2 weeks after coil removal??? UPDATE IT'S A BFP!!

stardust599

Reaction score
Is it even possible??? Eeeeeeek.

2 weeks ago today I had my mirena out as the hormones didn't agree with me. We had plans to get a copper coil fitted in the next few weeks when I can get booked in with the doctor but we weren't very "careful" and had a couple of accidents then decided we wanted to NTNP after all!!

So, I've had no EWCM and no implantation pain (which I remember from before my first LO) so as far as I know I haven't even ovulated yet!!

But I have a "feeling". Friday I kept finding myself rubbing my tummy all day and I had a few pains in my side (so maybe could have been ovulation now I think about it??). My boobs are noticeably bigger but they got smaller when I had the coil fitted so think it could be related to the hormones in the coil.

I have been feeling so tired and sleeping loads these past few days and extra grumpy (although that's normal for me haha)

Yesterday the smell of ice-cream was making me so nauseous (like the nausea you know you aren't imagining). I went out for a few drinks last night (please don't judge, I was convinced I hadnt ov'd yet) and had to stop after a few as was feeling sick. I came home and threw up at least 10 times!!! Alcohol never makes me sick.

I did a pregnancy test after being sick and got a BFN although it had only been 20mins since I last peed!

Then after doing the pee test I noticed the teeniest tinge of brown on the paper which is completely gone this morning. EDIT - nothing to do with the pregnancy test, I meant I got a bit of brown cervical mucus on the toilet paper (yeah TMI).

This morning I got up at 5.30am to have a shower as I was lying in bed feeling so sick :-( I haven't gone back to bed yet as will feel sick as soon as I lie down, maybe I have a bug?

With my LO (who's 1 on Friday!) I had the brown tinge on the TP and sore, bigger boobs but no sickness until I was about 6 or 7 weeks.

So what are the chances already? Am I a crazy woman with it all in my head?

Please don't read and run!!!

I am not sure, are you gonna do a test today

Not sure hun but I've got a mirena coil and had been feeling like this for the last week. I POAS but all negative and the witch arrived this morning!
I'd say take another test and see. xx

I suppose the Mirena does mess with your hormones like the pill does

I think you are probably not pregnant, but wait a little bit and see if you get a period, if you dont test again. probably steer clear of drinking until u know for sure.

Well I've done 3 tests over the past few days (last one yesterday morning) and all negative!!

No more sickness feeling but I am exhausted. Sleeping all night plus 2 hours during the day while LO naps - I just can't keep myself awake!!

One boob is also noticeably bigger than the other and tender. It feels like the beginning of when my milk first came in with my LO.

I don't think I can resist waiting much longer for another test. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! xx

I think you are probably not pregnant, but wait a little bit and see if you get a period, if you dont test again. probably steer clear of drinking until u know for sure.

i don't drink usually, don't think i made it very clear from my last post i'm not being irresponsible.. i didn't take a single sip of alcohol while TTC and pregnant with my LO. i only ever drink like 2/3times a year and this was mine and OH's anniversary celebration and our final night out before TTC/NTNP. don't want anyone thinking i don't care :flower: x

i was convinced i was pregnant my first cycle after getting the mirena out, my boobs HURT! they even leaked a little...but nope wasn't pregnant. i got it out in july and still not pregnant we are only ntnp tho, so i don't think too much about it. good luck!

Ah I'm still convinced. OH is away to get me another test so I can do it in the morning. I'm supposed to be NTNP but I'm obsessed :dohh:

Still sore boobs, very tired (I'm sleeping really good too which is weird as I'm normally an insomniac!) and sore lower back and tummy, it hurts to lie flat on my back.

I need to pee every 1-2 hours during the day and every 3ish at night so I need to hang on as long as possible tonight before testing to get it most accurate!
Thanks x

It's extremely common to have pg symptoms for up to three months after removal so don't count yourself out but don't get your hopes up too much!

My side hurts so badly today, I am so obsessed!

I peed on the wrong side of the test last night :rofl: and only a single drop of pee managed to hit the stick so nothing happened although the control line appeared about 20mins later, there was no test line :-(

I need to stop obsessing and just let it happen! xx

It's easy to get stressed hun, but I can imagine it's just having the coil removed that's done this xx

Yup, I'm not pregnant, been testing nearly every day but still no AF either :-(

My first cycle off the pill was 162 days long! It will take time x

I think it could be just your hormones readjusting. I was SOOO sure I was pregnant the month that I came off the pill.

OMFG I got my BFP tonight, it's only been 4 weeks since my coil came out!! Will update again later, in a rush to see breaking dawn! :) :) :) :) xxxx

brilliant news hun!! with both DDs, I was pregnant first cycle after coil was removed... really hoping its the same for me this time :) enjoy the movie, then show us your test!

Congratulations!!! :) what fantastic news. They say that sometimes you just 'know'. I bet you are glad you finally know and have an answer to all those symptoms you've been having.

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Please send some of your baby dust my way...

X

Thank you girls! I'm very excited but nervous and scared too! I'm sure all will be fine.

Sending lots of baby dust your way xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->