PG month after possibly early miscarrage? :S

Butterfly89

Mama of 1
Reaction score
Around a week and a half after my last ovulation date, I started getting nausea, back pains, sensitive nose, headaches, fatigue, a few other things... So the night before my expected AF, I tested and got a faint positive (thin dark line though) and the next day again, very faint positive. However later that day, I started cramping and spotting and by later that day, it was heavy bleeding. :nope: I had some white tissue and dark clots (sorry TMI) which I've never had before.

So I went in to the Family Planning clinic to see what they would say. Their urine test was negative and the doctor said if I wanted to know for sure, they could do a blood test. But she said as I would have only been around 4 weeks along, it was unlikely that even if it was a m/c that there would be any complications.

My bf and I continued without prevention methods throughout this month, including my fertile week (last week). Now I'm starting to get the same rumbly tingly feelings in my belly that I did around the same time last month. Now I'm wondering if it might just be hormonal or some kind of PMS, or maybe I am pg again? Or maybe for the first time?

I am new to this, so its all a bit confusing, so I'm trying to get educated about it. :thumbup: If I did have an early m/c last month (around 4 weeks pg counting from first day of previous AF)... and I am pg now... are there any complications that could arise? The doctor at the clinic said it was safe to try right away as it was so early, but I want some other opinions. :)

Hi Hun
I can't offer any advice unfortunately but just wanted to wish u luck. I don't think it would be a problem if u have got pregnant so quick. When will u be testing ? X

Thank you. ^^ I am not going to test until the day after my expected AF this time, so not until next friday, the 29th. Such a long wait.

There shouldn't be any problem with getting pregnant so quickly after an early miscarriage, your doctor was right, you are fine to try again straight away. Sometimes you can be extra fertile after a miscarriage or so I have heard. Hopefully this is your BFP, it would be lovely for it to happen so quickly for you after making your decision!

It would! I would feel very blessed. :flower: I am still rather young and the doctor said a textbook consistent cycle is a good sign, but the body is a mysterious thing. :blush: Either way, I will know its for the best and I want it to happen at the right time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->