PG with Endo

allforthegirl

Mom of 5 boys
Reaction score
Ok so I have been through this before, but I just never remember how bad or if it was bad at all. I am 6 weeks today and yesterday and today I am getting these achings/pain like I just underwent surgery on my lower abs or like someone just hit me in the gutt with a baseball bat. Very sore. I had an ultrasound today and baby is right where it should be, so no it is not an ectopic. Is there any other women out there with endo facing (or faced) the same thing?

I do remember having something and it not sticking around too long. I just don't remember the pain its self.....

I have endo, but it flaired really badly after DS2s birth. And since i got pregnant with a decently close age gap, it was still in the process of flairing in early pregnancy. I think it took until about 10ish weeks for my symptoms to die down. I have felt fine since about 12 weeks. I actually feel much better pregnant, as far as symptoms and stuff go, but im worried postpartum bc that ALWAYS seems to trigger a hard flair session for me. It got so bad PP the last time that endo cells moved to my vagina and outter cervix.

But anyways, pregnancy seemed to make the symptoms cease-though i know it's only temporarily. Hope your pain leaves you soon :hugs:

I did find with my others that it did go away, eventually. I just don't remember it being this bad LOL. It probably wouldn't bother me much, but with my loss in Jan this year it is just a tad bit disheartening. Thank you for your story, I am sure you are right I will feel better soon.

I wonder if with each pregnancy it gets worse? I def remember thinking it was more painful than it was in my previous pregnancy.

i hope you start feeling better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->