Phantom kicks?

wannanewbaby

Mommy to Ryder, Jaxon, and Kane
Reaction score
My son is a little over 4 months old now I have had my mirena for about 3 months recently I am feeling what I would describe as phantom kicks they seem to show up in the evening has anyone else experienced this? My periods have been pretty regular but this month I was a few days late and have been bleeding for 11 days.

I've had them since giving birth. I Googled it and it seems to be pretty common. Maybe contact your medical provider just in case, since your cycle is unusual?

So glad to hear others have experienced it I did google it also but always feel better when I get advice from the ladies on here just trust this site more than the others I am gonna contact my doctor though and aee about getting this iud out I have been so miserable since getting would like to look Into other forms of birth control thank you ladies for taking the time to respond

I've had those a lot too! Quite like them actually... Reminds me of being pregnant. Is that weird?! I also wonder if they're muscle twitches that I might have felt before I was pregnant.... X

I thought I was alone! I have had them since birth. They are finally becoming less and less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->