Phil & teds explorer or vibe 2?

mrscupcake

Reaction score
So I've been really confused. Was set on getting the vibe 2 but when I went in mothercare they only had vibe 1 and explorer for me to look at. I was Suprised to see that the explorer looked less bulky and smaller, easier to push (but the front wheel was stuck on the vibe with it being he old version so it was difficult to compare). The explorer looked easier to fold with just one push of a button it folded easily. Bit the shop assistant couldn't fold the vibe with the doubles kit (she couldn't remember) and even folding it without the doubles kit on she struggled, and struggled again getting it up again. Although I LOVE the look of the silver chassis on the vibe, the explorer just seemed better. I went in to John Lewis and they only had the explorer out, the woman there said she didn't like the vibe as it was more bulky etc. Anyway I ended up going for the explorer Whig I've ordered for delivery in dec but now I keep looking at pics of the vibe and wonderin if I should have gone for that one? So confused. What do everyone else think?

I had the explorer and it was a good pushchair but I sold it after 2 months and bought a Maclaren techno instead, it was quite bulky to get in and out of the car and it was annoying to keep attaching the doubles seat everytime. Also really disliked that little one couldnt see anything. I looked at the vibe, and the assistant in mothercare couldnt fold it with the doubles seat on, she too told me that it was very tricky to do. Although the main seat on the vibe is bigger and wider than the explorer. Have you looked on Mountain buggy website? They have a new tandem style pushchair coming out that in my opinion is a better design than the phil and teds. They also have a side by side that is no wider than a single! Not seen them in action, but if I still needed a double then I would deffo go for the new inline one. Instead I have opted for a buggyboard.

Here is the link https://mountainbuggy.com/

Thank you! I'll check it out :) the one I have now is bulky and difficult to get in the car so I'm use to that now! Lol. Everyone are saying they dint like that the baby in the backdoesnt have much room but I think by the time the baby is old enough for it to bother them my older toddler will be walkin mainly (there will be a 22-23 month age gap) so we'd probably use it in singles mode then. Will take a look at the link tho thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->