Philips Avent Starter Set *Most items brand new*

kayleigh1985

Proud mummy
Reaction score
Hi all

I was going to post this on ebay but thought I would check here first. I've got a Philips Avent Starter Set for sale which consists of:

Philips Avent Electric Steriliser (used for 3 weeks only)
Philips Avent Electric Bottle Warmer (never used)
Philips Avent Powder Dispenser (never used)
6x 260ml Philips Avent Bottles (never used)
2x 125ml Philips Avent Newborn Bottles (never used)

I paid £129.99 for this set from Babies R Us but will sell for £20 + £5 postage. Reason for selling so cheap is because the steriliser has been used and I have kept the two dummies and the thermabag that came with the set.

IMG-20110731-00638.jpg

would you sell the bottle warmer seperate? if yes how much please? x

Yes although I'm not sure how much it would cost to send so I will sell it for £10 which will include delivery as it has never been used.

Would you sell these seperately hun?

2x 125ml Philips Avent Newborn Bottles (never used)

Also, are they the Honey coloured ones or the ones with the extra ring on them?

Yes will sell for £4 posted.

They are the ones with the extra ring (I think!)

Sorry if I sound stupid but I don't know what you mean as I've never used avent bottles so not sure of the difference between the one with the extra ring and without :shrug:

Sorry if I sound stupid but I don't know what you mean as I've never used avent bottles so not sure of the difference between the one with the extra ring and without :shrug:

Perfectly understandable!
Basically theres some that have an extra valve kind of thing that you stick in just before you screw the lid and teat onto the bottle. So basically, theres the teat, the screw-on bit, the ring, and then the bottle.

Like this

The ones I'm using just have a teat and screw-on bit and bottle.

Thanks for that. You learn something new everyday :thumbup:

I'm afraid the ones I have do have the extra ring x

Thanks for that. You learn something new everyday :thumbup:

I'm afraid the ones I have do have the extra ring x

Could you still hold them for me until I find out if I can still use them with the teats I am using please? I'll pm you tomorrow?

id be interested in buying the lot lol.. how would ii pay though?

Do you have paypal?

If Kamkol comes back to me tomorrow saying she wants the 2 bottles then the whole set will only include 4 big bottles instead of 6 so I will sell for £17 posted. If she don't want the bottles then the whole set will be £20 posted :flower:

Do you have paypal?

If Kamkol comes back to me tomorrow saying she wants the 2 bottles then the whole set will only include 4 big bottles instead of 6 so I will sell for £17 posted. If she don't want the bottles then the whole set will be £20 posted :flower:

I'll try and let you know asap hun - sorry to be a pain xx

yeah thats fine.. i dont have paypal though :/ ill see if i can find a family member who has

If not maybe a cheque? I will let you know tomorrow once I've heard from Kamkol x

yeah i could do a cheque no problem.. shall i just maybe message you 2moro then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->