Phone aps anyone???

Yammas

Reaction score
Hi as the title suggests i was just wondering if anyone uses an app to track their cycle as I was considering downloading the fertility friend one as I've seen a lot of ladies on here use it but I dont temp or anything like that so dont know if its worth it.

Suggestions please :thumbup:

hey hun
I have one on my phone called Get Baby, its a free app on android! It's pretty basic, i.e you record when your af is, and it lets you know when you're expected to ovulate (you can adjust it if your cycles are long or short). It doesn't do much else, like temping and stuff but it's handy for giving an estimated ovulation date
xxx

I use FemCalLite for iPhone and I think it's great. Charting temps is an option, but I don't use it either. It tracks your period, cm, symptoms, tells you your peak days when tracking cm, and allow for notes, ovulation/hpt results and so forth. It also can show you comparisons from month to month.

I use Period Tracker Deluxe. It's not bad! let's you record symptoms, cm, temp,write notes, shows you stats in charts, predicts ov etc.

I use FF. I really like it bc if I don't have time in the morning to get on my computer to add my data, I just do it while I'm sitting in class and bored. Then when I get home and get on my comptuer it's already there. Plus, it's free.

I use pink pad for iphone, it predicts your fertile days, lets you add bbt, symptoms etc and also has a forum

yes, I used phone apps for my first pregnancy and am currently using a few while TTC baby #2. Ones I like/ recommend are: What to expect fertility & Maybe Baby.

I REALLY like babymed's fertility tool calendar! It is the most detailed fertility calendar tool I have come across. It is babymed.com/tools Baby dust!

I use two different ones OvuView (free, though there is one you can pay for) and then the FF one.. mostly I use the FF one so that I can keep my chart updated for my stalkers lol, both of these have a lot of things that you can track (temp, cp, cm, intercourse, menses, etc etc) but FF has more specific things like if you take medication then which ones you are taking and different symptoms.

i use "my days"...i think thats what its called. just started to use it friday. pretty neat!

Im still testing a couple at the mo but so far I like period tracker but just the basic one will be looking at your suggesstions thank you ladies!!! :D

I use period tracker deluxe too and it's great! Tracks cycles
Well and adapts based on information you out in for example the day you ovulate on!

Ive only started using it this week soo im excited to see how well it works specially as my cycle can change slightly from month to month :D

I tried Ovuview first but wasnt a fan of the interface I dont know why its just me, the same with WomanLog I found trying to put info in a pain and as I only need something to track cycles I didnt use all the features so it seemed like a waste.

I might try the FF one though just becasue I'm curious lol

I use My Days, I like this one because I actually have a short cycle, and it allows me to adjust the days. Its pretty easy to read! And so far its been pretty accurate....well...as far as my periods go. I only use this...I'm not temping or using strips to test for O. :)

I use Mydays and OvuView on my phone. Had mydays first but since I started temping Ovuview is better for that but if you don't temp Mydays is perfect for you. I am on FF but don't use the app. I like having 2 different charts to compare when my temps are off from taking at off times.

I've downloaded many of them and my favorite is AESOP's app. I love the display. Very easy!

I use Period Tracker Deluxe. It's not bad! let's you record symptoms, cm, temp,write notes, shows you stats in charts, predicts ov etc.

I also use Period Tracker Deluxe and really like it!

I just got one of medhelps..i think called My cycle ...I was using FF, but I like this one better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->