Photoshop!

Ok another question from me!!

I have a gorgeous photo from today and the little girl is laying on a white sheet but it is really quite creased. Is there a way that I can smooth the background of the photo so it is just smooth white?

xxx

I use the clone tool for my black backgrounds!

I agree clone, or cheat crp her out and find a plain white sheet background and readd!!!

hi all

i want photoshop as some of the things i see people on here do are fantastic, which i know takes alot of practice but i gotta start somewhere right lol.

which version do you think i should get?, one that isn't expensive would be best as i, like most people now aren't very well off

thanks in advance

love sara
xx

More help girls :)

Ive got a picture i want to add to my siggy.. but i want it half over lapping a border thing.. but the backgrounds white not transparent.. how do i make the background transparent? xx

If Im using PSP, I start with workin on a tranpsarent background, then when finished flattend visable, so background stays transparent
then export as PNG edit

https://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll109/lufcrule08/Ella.jpg

i did this at the weekend :) im going to use the smudge tool too blend all the photos at some point :)

xxx

Hello ladies I have just got the hang of psp and thought I would join this thread if thats ok? I have to pop out now but shall come back later with some of the things I have done so far! Am addicted to it now done so many pics since I figured out how to use it :D x

wow just read through the whole of this thread.
I think i have CS2. getting the hang of it and can do a picture in black and white with abit of colour. i would really love to do a picture with several pics like the one Kerry has done.
Any tips please.
xx

AAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrhhhh

Had a mental block.
I have a coloured photo and what someof it in black and white and the rest in colour.
I use to know what to do and have totally forgot,
All i remember is Duplicate layer....then somehow turned it black and white....then i 'reaveal all'. Can anyone fill the blanks?
xx

Hi hun im just learning with photoshop but Ive did this one before :) Im using CS4, dont know what you're using but you're on the same lines as what I would do.

Layer > Duplicate layer
Have top layer selected
Image > Adjustments > Black and white
Play about until happy
Then get the eraser tool, zoom in plenty and rub away anything you want in colour :)

Alternatively, do with bottom layer being black and white and top layer being colour, and then with the colour layer selected rub away anything you want in b&w, handy if you want the majority of the pic in colour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->