*pic* meet my little boy (Nicky) 4D scan today!

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
The scan quality is not brill, but hey ho...
Say hi to Peirs Nicholas (we will be calling him Nicky)
https://i12.tinypic.com/2ch2tet.jpg
I didnt enjoy the scan, I felt a little uncomfortbale because these 4D scans are classes as entertainment purposes, so unless something is drastically wrong with your baby, the DR performing the exam wont be able to tell you a thing. For instance, if baby had some sort of hole in the heart etc:- I wasnt very comfortable with that because there could have been anything whizzing round that docs head and I wouldnt have known otherwise.
https://i17.tinypic.com/2z4wl89.jpg Here he has his hands on his chest! Sweet.

Aww Louise .. that is absolutely amazing .. brings tears to my eyes. How lovely.

:hugs:

Thanks guys. It's going to take alot of getting use to, the fact Im having a little boy. :( Oh well, it's not the little ones fault is it? he will be loved equally as much :)

Aww hun .. im sure you will get used to it and i have no doubt that you will love him unconditionally.

Yea, I guess we could have another :) but my partner said today that we should keep trying til we get a girl, and I couldnt help but feel guilty when he said that! I dunno, it was like we didnt want the baby...which is so not true because we do want him.

:hugs: its nice to have one of each but the way i see it, i wanted a boy so much when i was PG with Adele. I just wanted my first born to be a boy so he could be the oldest and protect his little sister :blush:

Thanks guys. It's going to take alot of getting use to, the fact Im having a little boy. :( Oh well, it's not the little ones fault is it? he will be loved equally as much :)
A boy is good ...

A healthy pregnancy & baby is everything to shout about regardless of sex.

Congratulations I say.

x

I think a healthy baby is far more important than the sex!

So congratulations on your little boy and i hope the rest of your PG remains happy and healthy!

I agree with Imi and Wobbles. Congrats on your baby boy :)

thanks guys, im sorry if it seems im being selfish because im complaining about the sex, because i know many women have many problems, so please do excuse me if i sound ungrateful in some way. it was simply a shock to us thats all, i mean its our own faults really, we shouldnt have convinced ourselfs of something we had no control of, we were absolutely certain it was a lil girl, but hey ho, its right what you say, this is our baby boy and aslong as he is healthy thats all that matters. i would never forgive myself for the things i had been saying if we found he there was an issue at the detailed scan, i would be crushed.

ps: I know my boy is still young, and cant compare to some videos on this site, but the place we had the scan done at uploaded the video for us on this site https://www.kewego.co.uk/video/iLyROoaftj1Y.html
Notice how at the end, you can see him put his hands in between his legs and start playing with his little whistle lol. It was seriously hilarious when we saw that...... Takes after his dad.

Lol .. aww bless .. just amazes me to be able to actually see inside like that. Congrats hun x

hey hun, just noticed ur ticker says ur 18+2, my friend is just over 17 weeks and was looking to get a 4d scan+dvd done at baby bond, but she got told they dont scan till after 24 weeks, is this just for better quality?

Yvanne, the place I went to for my scan between 26 and 30 weeks normally. I think it's cos that's the best time to get pics and the baby is bigger and more developed then.

Yvanne, the place I went to for my scan between 26 and 30 weeks normally. I think it's cos that's the best time to get pics and the baby is bigger and more developed then.

cheers hun, my friend will jst need 2 wait then!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->