pic of my first scan

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
here goes, i hope it has worked.

ive put it onto my avatar so you should see it now.

awww what a cute little bean, congratulations. Are you dates still right? xx

Lovely little bubba there,congrats.:happydance:
I find it fascinating how each looks so so so different even at that early stage.
I had a 12 week scan and ours had really really long legs it took up most of the photo and the sonographer said they were one of longest she had seen!! bf is 6'5 and im the shortest in my family at 5'8 so could be why.
Cant wait for my next scan in about 2 weeks when ill be 20+4 to see if rice grains (as we call baby) legs have changed.

i worked out i was due 29th july,midwife worked due date to be 28th july but scan says im due 31st july.

when she first saw baby on screen i could see its arms and legs but the it kicked and moved its arms and legs so picture is missing arms and legs.

on the left hand side of pic it looks like a foot with the tiny toes, is this me just wishing or is it a foot.

it feels so real now that im having a baby.

i dont like hospitals but yesterday when i went for scan i really really hated being in a hospital and i was only there for about 15-20 mins.
im not looking forward to when i go into labour coz ill have to go to the hospital.

x xx

aww lovely pic nothing like seeing the little one on screen makes it so real....and you can put those maternity pants back on :rofl:

Why dont you ask if there are some labours suites/places in your area instead of going to the hospital....a lot of places do that now.
Also it might be a foot, he/she looks all compact and snuggly :)

yes i can now put my maternity pants back on and when i go and see midwife i dont have to think
'oh i cant wear my maternity pants just incase im not pregnant.'

Why dont you ask if there are some labours suites/places in your area instead of going to the hospital....a lot of places do that now.
Also it might be a foot, he/she looks all compact and snuggly :)

i knew i didnt like hospitals but i was really bad yesterday and i was only going for a scan.
ill have to look into it.
i told midwife that i didnt like hospitals and she said that ill be out 6 hours after baby is born if all is well.
but if i have a long labour or if i give birth late afternoon time it reaches that 6 hours i wont be able to go home as there isnt anyone to sign me out.
then that will mean staying over night. oh my god im really worried.

Aww cute pic. Congratulations! I can't wait for mine only another 3 weeks

Awww...you can totally see it's little face! Amazing!

Awwww..It really puts your mind at rest seeing your bubs for real 1st time doesn't it.....I have my 1st scan tomorrow and although excited aprehensive to...keep thinking they won't find anything in there lol

Awwww..It really puts your mind at rest seeing your bubs for real 1st time doesn't it.....I have my 1st scan tomorrow and although excited aprehensive to...keep thinking they won't find anything in there lol

thats what i thought,that they wouldnt find anything but the woman who done my scan we straight to it, i told her i was scared that they wouldnt find anything but she said yes there is defenetly a BABY there.
it was amazing seeing our little baby.
good luck for tomorrow.
weith love mrsnewbury.
x x x x

Awww little bean.

Is there no chance of you having a home birth?

Awww little bean.

Is there no chance of you having a home birth?

i dont fancy having a home birth. ill go and have a tour of the hospital and see if im ok with it or not.
x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->