Picking Names!

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
We have a private gender scan coming up this saturday, and my husband and i are trying to pick a name, for each sex, just so we have a name ready. by this point in my first pregnancy we already had names picked and its driving me crazy! we had a girls name picked but after a week or so i just couldnt picture adding a Vanessa to our family. so we scrapped it and started a new list. We've narrowed it down, but coming up with an ultimate name is KILLING us. it was NOT this hard with our daughter.

So now were trying to choose between:

:pink: Alexis Faith or Stella Joy (our girls will all have virtue middle names, our daughters middle name is Grace

:blue: Chase Scott, Noah Scott, or Eric Scott (Scott is my husbands middle name)

Sigh. I think this is my least favorite part about pregnancy.

I have 3 children and they all have 3 names each my partner has 3 children and they have 2 names each . We have 3 girls and 3 boys between us and picking names is a complete nightmare . Like you I had names picked before I even got pregnant . We do have a girls name but can't agre on boys xx

I know right, it's so much harder the second time round.
I don't like plain names. And my husband doesn't like the names I have on my short list.

I told him he has to compromise and I am not having a plain name as he got both the middle names that mean something to him and I hate them, but they are important.

Still no closer to picking a name.

Girls always seem to be easier to name than boys! If this one were to be a girl, her name would be Nada Jessie. Nada is my dh's grandmother's name, and Jesse was my dad.

But since he's a boy, his first name will be Jesse, and his middle name either Evan (dh's middle name) or Dale (his father's middle name). He hasn't decided which he wants to use, or use another name from his side of the family. I just hope he decides before Jesse is born lol.

We made an agreement if it was a girl, he could pick the first name and I pick the middle, and a boy I get the first name and he the middle. Of course, as long as we both agree on it.

I have suggested so many names to my oh but I think he wants to come up with the name so its so frustrating . The girls name I let him think he thought it up even though I had suggested it previous and he poo pooed it . To be honest I'll be glad to find out the sex so we can make a dessision xx

We had a hard time with boy names , out girl name was easy but we couldn't agree on boy names

I like Alexis faith and Eric Scott

I like Chase and Eric for boys names but can't decide on the girl names. There's no rush tho..it will all come together ;)

I love Alexis Faith, and Noah Scott.

Picking names is hard. Thankfully, being team yellow I have a little while to ponder it.

I like Stella Joy and Noah Scott! :)

Stella Joy is different and unique yet not out there or crazy. Lol it's a beautiful name. :) GL on choosing names, I know DH and I find out what we're having today and although we agree names we just can't find the one with the perfect ring to it. Lol

Stella Joy is quite nice. Stella is on my husband's list for a girl.

Chase or Noah are my favourites for a boy.

I like both the girls names

for a boy im personally not keen on Noah but think the other 2 are fine

Chase is quite modern feeling
Eric is much more classic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g