picture inside HELP! TIA

darlinchelsey

Reaction score

okay so me and SO BD alot this month and a week before my expected AF i had pink discharge i was thinkin implantation spotting or AF early well the it was very little and then next day i got brown discharge very little and then it lasted about a week i've miss my period if i calculated right maybe 2 or 3 days late as of right now
well i took dollar store test and clear blue
dollar store could see a faint line
next day took clear blue said not pregnant
i opened it and theres a dark line and faint colored blue line

any help?what do you think?

Attachments

• SAM_0136xx.jpg
    SAM_0136xx.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 84
I would wait a few more days and test again with FMU to be certain....

I'm brand new to this, never been pregnant, and only been off BC for about a week now so I'm not sure but I would give it another 3 days....

As difficult as it is waiting maybe try and test again in say 2 days first thing is the morning.
It'll seem the longest wait of your life.

No doubt there's a line :thumbup: I would test again within couple of days since HCG levels typically double every 2-3 days, when I got pregnant with DS, I saw my lines darken every day or two, I just used my FMU :D

GL, keep us posted hun! :hug:

I can also see a line, but when I was pregnant with Ryan, I did a test on a Friday and it was faint, did it the following Tuesday with first morning wee - so 4 days and it was an obvious line :) Good luck and let us know!

I deffiantely see a line , congrats !

i tested not FMU on a dollar store but i can't tell i thought i saw a white line,werid.i'm gonna test again FMU try that thanks

Wait, is that the test strip out of the digital? If so, you will always see more than 1 line. That is the way digitals are set up.

yeah if u took the digital apart there is always a 2nd line because of it picking up your LH in your urine. that's why they say to never take them apart ,i learned the hard way :lol: :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->