Picture of my sleeping baby, little piglet please do not look if offended

hi have been following your story, she is beautiful :)
just wondering how you are holding up ?
best wishes

Dali, thankyou for asking, i am holding up, some days are harder than others. i still cry every day, almost all day for Lilly-Maye and for my loss of my beautiful daughter. i miss her so much and wish every day i could have her back but i cannot argue with nature and thats the hardest part for me, the fact i will never have her back. life seems so unfair, i suppose i feel sorry for myself in the fact of we have been trying for so long and had 16 miscarriages, 1 ectopic and now a still birth one after the other, but i know there is always someone who is suffering more than myself and feel guilty for whining. many women on here had their babies for precious short times after they were born and got to know them and then they grew their wings so i suppose i shouldn't feel sorry for myself but its hard not to. sorry for rambling, i just miss my little piglet so much. sorry if i offend anyone with my answer, we are all lost in the deep chasm of pain at the moment and i know we all miss our angels.
xx

The most adorable little girl. I feel blessed to have seen her, so beautiful <3

Rest in peace xx

she is beautifull thank you for sharing her with us xxx
sleep well lil princess xxx

She is a beautiful little angel. Thank you so much for sharing.

She is beautiful, thank you for sharing and my heartfelt thoughts are with you and your family x

thanks girls, i appreciate you taking the time and thankyou for your lovely thoughts,xxx

A beautiful little angel, sleep well little one.

Thank you for sharing xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"