Piercings- Ive got the itch

beth_terri

Reaction score
I really want a new piercing but I'm not sure what to get.

I've got my tragus, conch, lobes twice and belly button. I had my helix done but recently took it out as it wasn't healing and caused too much pain.

And now I want something new.

What's your fave piercing?

i like cyber bites :) its basically a labret and medusa piercing :) x

My favorites (and therefore only remaining two) are my tongue and VCH. Right, I've got a coochie piercing but not even my ears pierced lol I developed an allergy to SS and it irritated my ears so much they grew back. I only wear Ti now, or occasionally plastic.

I took that one out for about a year and it shrank up to about 18ga, but I've got it back down to 12ga now.

I like the bottom lip on the side, not sure of the right name for it?

I also love hip dermals but my OH says I'm too old! :growl:

I used to have my septum pierced I loved it xx

I have a nose ring which I love but I am soooo tempted to take it out and get my septum done instead. Does it hurt loads? The idea of it makes me cringe!

I have a nose ring which I love but I am soooo tempted to take it out and get my septum done instead. Does it hurt loads? The idea of it makes me cringe!

It makes your eyes water but I didn't find it that painful, I've had loads of piercings and this was one of the least painful :) I really want to have it re-done and regret taking it out xx

It makes your eyes water but I didn't find it that painful, I've had loads of piercings and this was one of the least painful :) I really want to have it re-done and regret taking it out xx

What is it? X

I LOVED my nape piercing but one of the balls fell off and the bar fell out :growlmad: really pissed me off when that happened. Might get it done again one day but I don't know :shrug:

I love my conch. I loved having my nose done too but I always feel I'm a bit old to have it redone! I reeeeaally want my cheeks pierced too but same issue :( plus I don't trust Lucas not to rip them out :haha:
The only one I regret is my eyebrow. I had it done twice and both grew out - the scar is awful :nope:

I really want my hip doing but I need to get rid of some flab first :haha:

Does anyone have dermals? :) xxx

What is it? X

The middle of your nose, a bit like a bull haha it's not for everyone xx

my favs were my neck or my webbing (pointless as only i know it there...but that why i like it).

I miss all my piercings, I only have my lobes and tragus done now. Have had my eyebrow, top of my ear (whatever it's called), labret (on the left side), eyebrow (on the right side), tongue and belly button. My eyebrow piercing got infected, my lip I always had to take out because I was at school and got sick of taking it out and putting it back in, my tongue I kept swallowing the bar, my ear I just got bored of and my belly button I took it out when I was pregnant because it was irritating me and it healed.

I have an itch for more tattoos x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->