Piles? TMI

weffi82

Reaction score
Ok so been out an about today doin a bit of shopping an took my daughter up to school, just been for a pee an had a pain in my bum so put some cream on cos I'd had a small pile an I felt 2 massive piles. I thought they only occurred from straining on the toilet????:blush:

they can just be from the overall pressure of extra water weight, baby weight and babys head pushing down on everything 'down there'. it can also be the extra blood flow. Ive got two either side, when theyre 'down' they just go like little pockets of skin, but when i've been sitting for a long time etc they 'puff up' again. I'm dreading what they'll be like after labour :blush:

I have them, too. I hear it just comes with the territory of being pregnant. So not looking forward to how they'll be after delivery. :( I'm also embarrassed as I really don't want anyone to see them but I guess I don't really have a choice in the matter...

I'm afraid to say I have them from my first pregnancy, and they never left. Eurgh. To be fair I haven't tried much to get rid of them, I know there are a couple of things I haven't tried, so after I give birth I'll give it a go.

I got them when birthing my 1st as it was a long haul of pushing but dint get them at all during 2nd then today it feels like i have a marble pokin out my arse an ive not been strainin or pushin it just appeared. Had a nice warm bath which was nice, cant wait to go to bed cos sittin is uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->