Pinching Feeling...

BlessedMama2

Reaction score
Hi ladies! This is my first post here...I'm 36 and almost 14 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child...my daughter is 11, so I've forgotten everything! I'm hoping someone can give me some reassurance... For the past 2 days I've had a pinching feeling at the top of my pubic bone a few times an hour along with some rectal pain. No bleeding or unusual cramping. Ive read it's probably round ligament pain and my midwife says it was pretty normal, but I can't help but be nervous. Anyone else experience anything like this?

Hi there, I'm kind of in a similar situation as you...I had this same weird feeling (minus rectal pain) the other day and it wouldn't go away for a while, but it did eventually go away and I was told it was most likely round ligament pain as well, I had just never experienced it like that before.

Hey I don't know if it will help but keep hydrated. I had similar type thing at about 12 weeks and my doctor told me its actually contractions and our body contracts if we are not hydrated enough. See if that helps!

Hey there! I had/have similar pinching...round ligament pain apparently! Mine's been in phases...which have each resulted in me calling poor doctor...(1, like 12 weeks) the stabby bikini line pains (2, like 14/15 weeks) the pinching at the pelvic bone (3, like 18 weeks) the feeling like i was kicked in the crotch throb and we're onto (4, now at 20 weeks) the roll over and feel pulling on the side of my abdomen. I have to agree with Dia on hydration. Absurd seeming over hydration...nothing helps a cramp here or there, but there's definitely been times when sitting down and having 2-3 bottles of water (literally ~40oz) helps...and I'm someone who probably drinks 6L or so a day...the fun of being pregnant in the summer...feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->