Pinching/pulling near belly button? Early pregnancy sign?

JamieLoves

Reaction score
I've heard other people have the same feeling around their belly button.Not quite sure what it is,but I think it means something.The only thing is this is the time where I should be ovulating.
Is it possible to ovulate soon after a period?

I saw your post and the first thing I thought was wow this is weird I just posted about this yesterday! I have gotten responses saying it could be gas which I doubt honestly, you know the difference lol and that it could be ovulation time. Which according to my calender days yesterday would of been mine ovulation time. How long have you had yours and is it only when like you bend or poke at it?

I felt it more randomly,i remember sitting down when i felt it the first time.it was like a light pinching around my belly button.It may have been ovulation though.I agree with you gas is a diffrent feeling lol.I'm still flustered at Dh we didn't bd the day of ovulation but we did the day before.Hope it'll still be decent chance.Hows things going for you?

Probably was ovulation if it didn't last more than a couple days lol I get mad every time at my husband we seem to BD the day before expected and not on the day but there is always that chance you know, on my side everything is going okay my belly button pain isn't as bad today so it might of just been weird ovulation pains; i hope we get our positives soon :( this wait is terrible.

It's painful?
I only felt the pinching a few times,and it wasn't painful for me.I haven't felt it since either,which makes me more suspicious lol.I know what you mean and the 2ww are the worst.

Around ovulation has your bbs ever gotten sore?This past ovulation I felt that,and more than i have any other ovulation really,my boobs have never been sore through out my ttc journey which has only been 3-4 months so i'm hopeful for this cycle.

How long are your cycles usually? I generally have a 22-25 day cycle so I ovulate like 8 days after my period and I always have weird pains! lol Good luck! xx

I have a 28 day cycle,if im counting it correctly.First day of period to day before next expected period.Right?

Yup that's correct from the day of to the day you get your period it starts over, and around ovulation time my bb's aren't usually sore sometimes kinda tingly... but in some woman its common during AF time but not ovulation I don't think, and if yours wasnt hurting just a pinching i would say it deff sounds like ovulation mine i dont know what it was because it was a pain when i would bend over to get something or put pressure on that spot.

I thought so just wanted to make sure.We'll just have to wait and see,I hope we all get our positives.Don't see how we couldn't we are in tune with our bodies,sooner or later its going to work. ~.~Baby Dust~.~

I hope so because knowing know that if we get pregnant this month or the month after it will be 2013 til we can hold our babies!!!! Baby dust****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->