Pinching sensation?

anagee

Mother of Naddia & TTC #2
Reaction score
So, I just had a weird, uncomfortable pinching sensation in my right ovary and also had some ewcm tinged with pink. Sign of AF implantation? This is killing me.

Not sure how many dpo but I am CD 24. I have pcos so my period is wacky (although the past 2 cycles have been 21-22 days long)

Opinions?

Pinching sounds promising! I've had slight cramps on and off for a week. I'm on CD20-21. fx we both get :bfp: by next week!

I didnt follow my 'ovulation period' when trying (it was day 5, 8 & 10 of my cycle out of a 25-28 day cycle) and now Im at day 18 which would be at minimum 8 days since conception and max day 13. Ive been having terrible headaches, nausea for about 3 days, needing to wee a lot, really hungry and VERY exhausted all day! Did a hpt but its really early for that so obviously got a neg.

With 6 days to go until AF is due for a visit I have been having pinching pains similar to ovulation pains but no where near as bad and had a weird cramping over my lower abdomen that comes in waves and a LOT of gas! Also this morning have woken up with a sore stomach which I normally get before my period ..

Is this similar to what anyone is experiencing or has experienced and got a BFP?

Went to dr last night she recommended going onto pregnancy vitamins now and seems to be thinking it could well be pregnant as she had similar symptoms! She suggested tablets after taking my blood pressure so dont know if that tells a story?

your symptoms definitely sound promising! I've been all of the same things you have plus I have been extremely irritable.

Also, our cycles are almost the same. I am 6 days or so from AF. I really want to test but I am trying to hold out as long as I can

Thanks ladies, I seem to be getting an increase in cm, not 100% sure if that's a good thing or not.

Young.hopeful, Sounds really promising!!

I really wanted to test this weekend (valentines day) to see if I could surprise dh with a bfp. lol :O

your symptoms definitely sound promising! I've been all of the same things you have plus I have been extremely irritable.

Also, our cycles are almost the same. I am 6 days or so from AF. I really want to test but I am trying to hold out as long as I can

Gosh this sounds like me too. I'm CD 26 and 12dpiui. AF is due in 4 days and usually I would be having cramps. These cramps feel different, they jab and come and go. They're in my back and near top of uterus I think. I hope this is a good sign for us!

sugargully, I noticed mine when I stood up at work. It felt like pinching/stabbing pain. Did not hurt though just made me uncomfortable. usually before AF my boobs get really sensitive but not this time. Could be a really good sign!

Anagee, nik & young, wow all of you ladies have promising symptoms! !! I hope you ladies get your BFP !!!! So exciting!!

:dust: baby dust for all three of you

Thanks girls! Ive also been very emotional and moody! Everyone is noticing! The pinching has started to be more widespread and more like pressure/ pulling across the whole of my lower abdomen! Also bottom of my back is hurting! So hopefully soon I will know and get a bfp!

Also I never have pimples and all of a sudden the past few days my chest has broken out in major acne as well as my back!

I have been getting pimples, which is a sign of af for me but nothing yet. still getting ewcm looking cm. -_- Tested bfn this morning. Saving my frer for tomorrow. Hoping I can give dh a valentines day surprise :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->