Pineapple Core Testers

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
So I just found out pineapple core helps aid implantation and I would like some ladies to try this out with me in their next cycle. Anyone care to join?

Here is how it works:

Using Pineapple to Assist Implantation: Pineapple contains bromelain. Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme that breaks up proteins that inhibit embryo implantation. Consuming a whole pineapple (focusing on the core as it has the highest concentration of Bromelain) during a fertility cycle can be beneficial.

For IVF [in vitro fertilization] cycle: one pineapple, divided into 5 portions - consume one portion each day, over five days, beginning on the day of your embryo transfer.

IUI [intra-uterine insemination] cycle: one pineapple, divided into 5 portions - consume one portion each day, over five days, beginning on the day of your IUI.

Timed intercourse cycle: one pineapple, divided into 5 portions - consume one portion each day, over five days, beginning on the day after ovulation.

Note: Be careful not to start consuming pineapple too early in the cycle. Beginning to consume pineapple BEFORE the recommended days above can actually affect your vaginal and cervical mucus PH, making it more acidic.

I'll be trying this too. :) We are doing timed intercourse and I should be ovulating around June 7th - 9th, depending on if the Soy Iso's worked this time. Lol.

I just heard about this too. I don't necessarily believe it, but I'm giving it a go this cycle just for fun. I'm expecting to ovulate in the next few days (yesterday's opk was thisclose to be being positive). Tww buddies?

Glad i have a few ladies trying this with me, so we can all be tww buddies and see how this goes :)

I didn't do it on our first cycle and it was a bfn. I did it on my second cycle and it was a bfp. My bnb friend has gotten pregnant 3x ONLY on cycles when using pineapple too. :thumbup:

Well we'll see! We've been trying since last October and had an ectopic in January/February. If eating a pineapple core is what it takes to get me out of the ttc world than sign me up!

What if my last AF was messed up so I'm not 100% sure when I ovulate this month? I feel like I may be right around now, but according to Fertility Friend I don't ovulate until June 3rd? So when do I start the pineapple thing?

Not to rain on anyone's parade but make sure you really do your research before you try the pineapple core, especially if you are already taking baby asprin or have a history of early loss.

I asked my RE about this as I *really* wanted to take it during our IVF cycle and he said he absolutely believes it does more harm than any good. He would not give the ok for me to take it and strongly advised any woman consuming unregulated amounts of bromaline in any form while ttc.

I googled and this is about how he summed it up.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/550339-does-pineapple-juice-help-the-lining-of-the-uterus/

I was disappointed as I'd read so much about it here, but in general the effect is unproven at best and could be quite dangerous for some at worst. Just food for thought as you all consider if this is something you'd want to try in the future :thumbup:

I'm locked and loaded!
https://i59.tinypic.com/1y76gi.jpg

:gun::gun::gun:

Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79