pineapple dance studio!

nikkip75

Reaction score
Does anyone watch this???

i love it! im not really interested in the dancing i just love watching Louie spence!!!

He has to be the most camp man EVER! he is halarious! i want one all of my own :lol:

Haha,iv been watching them,although you have to admit its a bit bizarre?!and yes Louie is hilarious :rofl:

i would soooooooooooooooooooooooo love to be a dancer .. thr programe is funny though - its making that wannabe popstar look like a right pilock!! :d

oh yea aly it is very bizarre! with the random dance scenes :wacko:

And arcadia that wannabe popstar makes me cringe! He wants to be the next George micheal???!!!??? :rofl: in his dreams!!!

I love how Louie dances everwhere...
and yeah, that andrew stone bloke is an idiot!!

Ohh I love it. Its bloody hilarious even if it is a bit random at times lol

i absolutley love that show! im not overly keen on the other 2 but louie is so funny!

I'm starting to get addicted to this! That wannabe popstar bloke needs a wake up call :haha:
I also think Louie is fabulous! :D

meeee....omg i want to steal louie!...he is fab!!.....i actually need to get the tena lady out ready before watching it....has me proper LOL'ing :haha:

im not so bothered about it but i do love to watch louie! he is fabulous!!! lol xx

yeah me and oh have been watching it we love it

I love it, it is the funniest thing on Tv, when he kept dancing to the drumming in the other studio and said he does that every morning I almost peed myself

i think louie is funny especially the drums i liked it when harry hill was takink the mickey x

awwww that louie isssss ace
made me laugh when he was on harry hills tv burp

I love it sooo much. Andrew Stone is just funny, bless him, pissed myself laughing at the last one! x

Did you see the bit when that record producer was like Andrew stone is gay and his Manager was like no he isnt, priceless

Lol, yes, i was pissing myself laughing :haha::haha: to be fair though, i thought he was gay as well :dohh:. x

haha I am glad there are more people out there watching it. Me my son and my hubby all sit there laughing at it. I mean Andrew Stone is hilarious! With his Starman, did anyone see yesterdays, where he was giving out CDs in Norwich to old ladies. I love Louie Spence too. Its so funny.

that was too funny yesterday!

but did u see the bit with that young manager lad talking about buying a baby...omg...i was like cringe! shut up!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->