Pink cm

ameeann

Reaction score
So I'm freaking out right about now... This is my 4th pregnancy I have 2 living babies, one mc beginning of December last year...

Went to the bathroom last night and had a bit of pink tinged cm then again this morning after walking about a bit, mild cramping... Usually I wouldn't be freaking out but I didn't have much more blood with my mc than this, til it all really started anyway :cry:

Nor sure why I'm posting tbh, I know I can't do anything about it, I know there's lots of normal causes for a bit of pink cm in early pregnancy, I've bled with my two live babbahs too I'm just meh.

Hey amee, I had pink tinged CM at 11 weeks which happened to fall straight over the Christmas break. I had to wait nearly a week to get in for a scan (which was my 12 week Scan anyway) but nothing was wrong and baby was fine. They say slight pink CM can be your uterus stretching as bubs grows.
Plus you’re only 4 weeks along, perhaps it’s just your body going through the motions of your normal period.
My thoughts are with you and I hope everything works out for the best. Praying for your sticky bean xx

Thank you for your reply! I'm really hoping so, my life is always so busy I don't have time to be stressed out over this too ��

The waiting is the worst bit isn't it, with my last mc they wanted to do bloods every 48 hours for confirmation, it was torture! I've not even told them I'm pg this time yet, just to avoid all of it as much as possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->