Pink cream discharge

Lololo15

Reaction score
Hey I am not trying and not preventing so I have a couple questions I hope someone will help me. So here's my story period started the third and ended on the 9th.. I had sex on the eighth because I wasn't heavy and my bf & I were really horny so we sexed.. No protection.. But it's four days later and I was pooping and pinkish cream came out of my vag... Could this be implantation discharge or something. My period was done there wasn't any spotting in between those four days. Someone please help should I take a test or is this normal I've never had pinkish cream after my period though. Not on birth control either. Help!!!! Please

If it was only four days after your period it probably isn't implantation bleeding, it could just be ovulation bleeding. I don't think it's super common but it does happen to some people. This month I had sort of the same thing, but then it happened around 5 days later AGAIN and that I think was implantation for me. I'm still waiting to test at the right time.

If in a few weeks you don't get your period, take a test. Who knows. But it doesn't sound like implantation just because you have to ovulate first and even then it would still be a few more days for the implantation to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->