Pink on Toilet Paper So Scared

mommy2be412

Reaction score
So I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow and haven' t had any bleeding or even pink on toilet paper since implantation and just now there was pink on the toilet paper after 3 wipes it went away but should I be worried?

Is it vaginal or from peeing, pink after peeing can be a sign of a hidden UTI which are common in pregnancy, get it checked out as UTI's can be dangerous in pregnancy and lead to kidney infections with very few symptoms.

It could be your bum hole lol that happened to me I think I had a hemorrhoid

Call your midwife or doctor. I get pink pee with a uti. Or if I've had sex my cervix spots pink x

Deffinetly call your midwife or hospital and have your cervix checked

Get checked out by doctor or midwife, they're the only ones who can give you a proper answer.

I called my midwife and they said for me to go to the ER to get checked so thats where I am right now waiting and waiting and waiting. They have two monitors on my tummy one to see if I'm having contractions and one for babys heart rate. I have never felt baby be more active since these monitors have been on.

I called my midwife and they said for me to go to the ER to get checked so thats where I am right now waiting and waiting and waiting. They have two monitors on my tummy one to see if I'm having contractions and one for babys heart rate. I have never felt baby be more active since these monitors have been on.

^^^ THIS!!!! I was sent to L&D the other day because I had some spotting and my ob/gyn wanted me to get it checked out. Turned out I have a sensitive cervix and it was no big deal, but when they put those monitors on me, my little boy went CRAZY. I had never actually seen my stomach move from his kicks until that day! Coolest thing ever! They like to let us know that they are doing OK in there :haha: Hope everything went OK, keep us posted! :hugs:

Well, after the monitoring, blood work, ultrasound, and internal check they said I had the beginnings of a UTI so they gave me Macrobid antibiotic. Two days later I'm told there was no growth on the culture so I can stop taking the antibiotic if I want to. I'm confused, the first test they did when I was in the ER showed bacteria, but I guess with the culture it didn't grow?? I feel like I have a UTI, going pee a lot more than normal and I just ache. So I'm just going to continue taking the med until it runs out since I was given the choice I can take or stop it if I want to. Seems kinda weird though..

Also wanted to add, 2 days after I went into the ER I was told to go back because I was "leaking" a lot more than the normal amount of discharge (though no spotting this time) so to be sure they told me to come in. Ended up not being amniotic fluid, midwife did an internal check and said the cervix is just really "juicy". Sounds silly but that's what she said. :haha:

Some hospital staff need to be more compassionate in my opinion. When I was called back the intake lady said "So when did your water break" I said it hasn't I don't think, I hope it hasn't. She said "Well it says your leaking fluid", I told her yes I am this is my first so I'm not exactly sure what's normal and what's not. Then she had an attitude with me. smh

I had white blood cells in my wee and they said they'd only treat it if it grew in a culture dish - which it didn't.
Some people can be so rude in hospitals - glad all is ok x

^^^ THIS!!!! I was sent to L&D the other day because I had some spotting and my ob/gyn wanted me to get it checked out. Turned out I have a sensitive cervix and it was no big deal, but when they put those monitors on me, my little boy went CRAZY. I had never actually seen my stomach move from his kicks until that day! Coolest thing ever! They like to let us know that they are doing OK in there :haha: Hope everything went OK, keep us posted! :hugs:

Same here! Haha, he won't keep still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->