Pink Samsung Tocco Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSophieBx

Mummy to a Beautiful Girl
Reaction score
Hiya, I'm selling my pink samsung tocco lite as I now have an Iphone! Its in immaculate condition as I've always had a screen protector on and always been in a case. I have had to chuck the case cos it has gone skanky now so doesn't come with the case but I will supply a new screen protector. Looks brand new as doesnt have any scratches etc. Just wanted to see if there was any interest before I take pics of it. Comes with original box and everything that came with it etc.

Looking for around £40 and then postage :flower: x

Oh & forgot to say its on network o2 however I got it from carphone warehouse and apparently all their phones are unlocked to any network.. So will have to look into that to make sure its true x

I need a phone to use just until august when I can renew my contract. It defo needs to be able to accept my t-mobile sim tho as Id hate to buy a phone and then it not work and have to pay for unlocking and all that jazz. do u kno anyone with a t-mobile contract that could possibly give it a go? :blush:

Well my aunt & my sister have told me they bought phones from carphone warehouse on diff networks so it was cheaper yet their both o2 and the man in the shop told them(this is on 2 diff occasions at diff carphone warehouses) that all their phones are unlocked. I dont think I know neone on t mobile.. will have to ask around! I'll give it a quick google and see if its right lol. xx

Ive just looked on ebay and a few are selling for around £20 but theres 9 hours or so left so if I cant pick one up for less than £40, I will get back to you babe xx

Ok Hun, I did have a look on ebay and saw them going quite high.. even a faulty one sold for £25 and then postage.. I swear people are crazy wot they buy on ebay lol. Mine is perfect though, no marks or nething. But if ur only wanting a phone til august ur probs not fussed neway! I would do it for £40 posted actually, as doubt postage will b much. xx

Actually Im just gonna recycle it with fonebank as can get £35 for it. x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back