• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pink spotting when I wipe

sarah54

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

My DH and I had sex yesterda afternoon and I have been haivng pink spotting off and on when wiping since, should I be conerned?

Thanks!:hugs:

Thank you SteffieLee!!

I just get so paranoid about everything!

i agree, its probably just irritation. you have a lot of blood in your vessels in pregnancy around your cervix.

I'm still having pink spotting today...a bit more than yesterday. I hope it stops soon so I can stop worrying!

I wouldn't be tooworried... that happened to me with my daughter but it was a LOT of blood. Happened for two weeks, but baby was fine, doc said I had a highly vascularized cervix. TMI but even fingering or pelvic exams made me bleed! Pelvic rest for a couple weeks did the trick!

ETA: Even straining to poop made me bleed!

Thank you for replying everyone.

The discharge has now changed to brown name has been moderators heavy. It's filling a panty liner. Ugh, I just wish this would stop!

how far along are you?
Do you feel any cramps?

I am only about 5 weeks along.

I am not having any cramping but am going to see my doctor this morning just to make sure everything is okay

I JUST got off the phone with my doctor's office about this very same issue. The nurse I talked to said it's from sex and it can last a few days. She said not to worry as long as it's less than a period.

Its good that it changed to brown. That's just old blood that didn't make it out until now. I'm glad your getting checked out just to be sure, I'm sure it will calm your worries.

How did everything turn out?
No cramps is good!

Just wanted to jump in and say me too. Woke up at 4
To bigger bleed and have been seeing brown/red/pink discharge since. Beta is going up but this is torture! I feel your pain sweetie! Xx

Thank you for all the responses ladies!

I ended up going to the hospital on Tuesday because my bleeding turned red and I was having cramping. I had an ultrasound and blood work done and baby is okay! Heartrate is 106 BPM!!!

They did say that I have a hemorrhage at the top of my uterus that is causing the bleeding, they are going to be closely monitoring me to make sure it isn't getting worse.

We are thrilled that the baby is okay!!

thats wonderful news! Any reasons what could have caused a hemorrhage?
are you on rest?

They aren't too sure what caused it. It could have been the implantation or just something random.

I'm just supposed to be careful with lifting and should take it easy.

I'm going for another ultrasound tomorrow to have a recheck on baby. Can't wait to see him/her again!

I wish you the best & hope that the bleeding stops!
I have a hematoma (clot) and on pelvic rest/no heavy lifting.
Bleeding is scary no matter what's causing it, no matter how normal or OK it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->