Pink streaks of blood in cm?

c beary83

Reaction score
Anything to be concerned about?

I've had it on and off over the last week. Had PMS style cramps all day Friday then a bit of brown blood yesterday and pink streaks today?

I've had two miscarriages last year so panicking about everything :dohh:

Hi sorry your having this happen... but at 9 weeks I had this after dtd and I went for a scan as I wasn't sure why I had this butime everything was OK on the scan and the lady did ask if I had dtd as this scan cause bleeds xxx

A lot can have bleeding for no reason maybe ask your doctor as they can book you in for a early scan from 6 weeks xx

It can be a sensitive cervix and the increase of blood flow is causing some spotting. Does your cervix feel sore?

Not to the touch, just feeling wise. I spotted twice at 12 weeks and once at 14 weeks. Each time I felt like my cervix was tender. It wasn't a pain in cervix but I was conscious of it.

I don't think so. My tummy feels a bit tender though :cry: expecting the worst

I had some pink streaks in my CM this last week, and all was fine on the scan. No dtd here either. 🙄 I assume it's just excess blood flow and sensitivity.

Tender tummy is perfectly normal in early pregnancy. There's so much going on - cramps and twinges and tugs. I had a lot of cramps. I'm sure that your LO is ok. Of course you can't help but worry :) We just want to keep them safe.

I had this with DD at around 6 weeks, they said it was just from implanting but always best to check with your doctor or midwife etc x

I have had a bit of this spotting today so naturally I started thinking the worst too.

Fx everything is fine for both of us! Early pregnancy is so nerve wracking!

I spotted over the weekend and was paranoid, AF type cramps as well but only stayed pink so I just have to wait and see. Not much they can do this early. No explanation here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->