Pink Tissue

Gilette

Reaction score
I went to the bathroom and i noticed some pink and white tissue in the toilet. I am so worried I am having a miscarriage..

I am going to the ER as soon as DH gets home.

i honestly hope its nothing serious. how far are you pregnant, and did you have any pain or bleeding? good luck hun, let us know how you get on xxx

Have you had any cramps?

I had spotting a few days ago and ive had nothing since. Try not to panic xxxxxxx

No i have had no cramps just this today... Think I am around 8 weeks

Is it tissue or is it mucous? Sometimes mucous can come out in clumps with little traily thingys, and it can look like some tissue, but really, it isn't.

In early pregnancy it is quite common to have excess mucous, as your body is trying to make a mucous plug. So I am just wondering if perhaps it isn't mucous instead.

I know the colour is troubling as well, but everything is engorged with blood, and things get easily irritated. Plus, implantation bleeding can start slowly coming out as well, causing things to look pinkish.

The other thing it could be, besides a loss, is a UTI. I had one once, that was so bad, there was blood visible in my urine, as well as some tissue that had degraded in my urinary tract, (I was 15 and had no clue what a UTI was, or that it was possible to get one, which was why I let it get to that point).

Please don't jump to conlusions yet. Take it easy, and do get checked out, but it may not be the worst possible scenario.

i hope everything goes okay for you. there are SO many things it could be this early, so it's important to keep an open mind! i'm praying for you! good luck and let us know how everything goes.

Well i never went to the ER. I decided that since i have no bleeding and no cramping that it may have just been some mucus.. I will go to the ER if I get any bleeding or cramping. Our ER is horrible here I would have been in there for hours!!

well still no cramping etc hopefully everything is ok

This is all good!! And even if you get some mild cramps, don't stress too badly. It could just be your uterus stretching. I think it is a good sign though that there is no pain or blood. So take it easy, and try to get in to see your Dr in the next few days.

Even if you went to an ER right now, they would look at you, tell you there is nothing they could do (unless they have access to ultrasound machines 24/7, which not many hospitals have), and they would send you home with instructions to come back only if you are in excessive pain, or bleeding heavily.

It is very unfortunate that there is nothing they could do, but it's happened to me enough. They set me up with a scan date, tell me to take it easy, keep my feet up, and only come back if lots of pain or bleeding.

So if you don't have to put yourself through that, then don't. You'll just expose yourself to more infections, colds etc by sitting there waiting. And you're right, they will triage you at the bottom of the list, so it will be a wait.

Just taker er easy and try to get in to see your GP in the next couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->