Pink when i wiped??

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
Not something I've had before...normal?

TMI but I also am having very loose bowel movements.

has your ob chevked to see if youre dilating? loose stools can indicate early labour. ide get checked out:)

could be part of your plug, mine was pink ..... although i'd call dr just in case :)

If you haven't recently had sex which can irritate your cervix then it's likely a bit of your mucus plug, which is normal. I'd likely get things checked out but don't think it's an emergency.

Called MW who said to come in for a check.

They have put me in the same room my eldest was born in which feels strange

I had the same thing a week ago. Although I'd also had some sharp pains earlier in the day as well. (I was raking the yard and felt my belly get tight and start hurting all over) Found out my cervix had moved from high posterior to low anterior and was quite soft. Doc said it was the start of my mucus plug and that I had to start taking it easy before I start dilating.

Hope all is well with you! Glad you went it to get checked.

Speculums are so uncomfortable!

Cervix closed and looking good. Just waiting for my lazy little man to pick up his HB on the ctg and can go home hopefully.

Mws have said it's probably just things changing a bit or a infection so taken a swab.

I had bright red bleeding most of last week which scared the crap out of me. It was confirmed after having a scan that it's from inside my vagina, doctor suspects thrush & cervical erosion.

Yours could be an irritated cervix. Maybe go into hospital for a CTG to put your mind at rest but I'm sure you are ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->