Pinkish brown discharge 8 weeks

Smimms

TTC #1
Reaction score
I have been having pinkish brown discharge since yesterday. Some mild cramping, but nothing abnormal IMO. MD says she would like to see me immediately to rule out miscarriage. I am 36 years old with #2. Very nervous. Any similar experiences? Good or bad appreciated.

It could be nothing. I had one spot of blood with this pregnancy that turned out to be nothing. My last early loss, I had bright red fresh blood with clots, not discharge, and cramps at the lower back. My MMC at 8 weeks was pink spotting for days, no cramps. I'm 35. I'd say go see your doctor, get the betas done to make sure everything's ok. Best of luck, I hope your bean is sticky and it's nothing. It sounds like it could just be old blood, and it's common.

I am 36 too. I have had 2 small instances of pinky brown spotting just before and just after 7 weeks and a scan revealed a small haematoma near the baby. It could be that.

Thanks! I go in for a scan shortly. I had some spotting in my last pregnancy, but it presented differently. I tend to let my age make me nervous.

I had light bleeding around 8 wks with ds (thought it was my af as I didn't know I was pg). I hope all is ok?

I had some bleeding and it ended up being a subchorionic hematoma. 24 hours later I went for another ultrasound to check on it and it had self resolved.

Saw the little one with heart beating. Was a relief! Thank you all for kind words!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->