Pinterest?

T

tuesday_

Does anyone here use it?

I've been browsing it for the past couple days. I requested an invite awhile ago but never received one... anyone know how long it takes? Can't wait to start saving some cool ideas and other things. :thumbup:

Does anyone here use it?

I've been browsing it for the past couple days. I requested an invite awhile ago but never received one... anyone know how long it takes? Can't wait to start saving some cool ideas and other things. :thumbup:

If you don't get an invite PM me your email & I'll invite you!

Yes! It takes 2 weeks for them to send you an email in your inbox to get setup. The fact that they have a waiting list is ridiculous!

I've heard of Pinterest but thought it was a Facebook app; what is it?

It's ace!! You can make digital 'notice boards' and pin things you like on them - so I've got one ofr things I'd have if I could build my own house with money no object, one for funny stuff, one for cool umbrellas!!

I've heard of Pinterest but thought it was a Facebook app; what is it?

like Twinkle said. They describe it as an online scrapbook. Go to the website and have a look, it's totally addictive. So you "pin" things to your boards that you like and want to keep. There's lots of recipes and food, cocktail ideas etc, lots of home decorating ideas, hairstyles, nail art, cool photography, crafty ideas, ideas for things to do with kids etc. I have boards with pictures of places I've travelled, a peanut butter recipe board (pb cupcakes, pb ice cream, pb cookies etc), a board of ideas for the home, craft ideas for children. It's a bit difficult to describe but once you see it you'll get it.

To OP: I joined about 2 months ago and it took about 4 or 5 days to get my invite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->