Pippin's in hosptal!! FINALLY the end is in sight! *NEW UPDATE P. 4*

ShadowRat

Reaction score
:happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :bunny: :dance: SAM IS ON HIS WAY!!! :dance: :bunny: :yipee: :wohoo: :happydance:

Got this text from Pips at 4am today:

Now in hospital all hooked up with epi. Bliss. 5 cm and getting drip to speed it up. So relieved. Sam will be here soon. Xxx sorry if this wakes you. Xxx

:yipee: I'm soooo excited for her!!! Sam_Star, looks like Sam and Elinor will have the same birthday then!! :happydance:

So glad things are finally moving properly for her :)

yay how exciting - and an end in sight at last!

:shock: OK, well no chance for good luck posts I guess guys: As I was typing this post, I got this text:

Baby Samuel 8.8lb born 8.44 all well and in love. Little grunting but all happy with progress. Hard labour but easy once in hospital. We are just besotted!!!!!

:shock: :wohoo: HE'S HERE!!!! :D Well done Pips, I know how hard it has been for you but you stuck with it and hats off to you my girl!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope he's everything you dreamed of :D

x x x x x x x x x

Blimey!!!! Congratulations to Pippin!!!!

Congrats, well i guess when things got moving properly it was pretty quick! Can't wait for pics.

aww, thanks for the update. so chuffed for them! bet she feels like she's had the worlds longest labour! look forward to seeing pics of the little man. xx

YAY!!! Pips, well done... I am so so happy for you all :D Welcome, baby Sam!!

:blue: :wohoo: :yipee: :dance: :yipee: :headspin: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :headspin: :dance: :yipee: :wohoo: :blue:

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BIRTH OF YOUR BABY BOY SAM!!!

:blue: :wohoo: :yipee: :dance: :yipee: :headspin: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :headspin: :dance: :yipee: :wohoo: :blue:

:happydance: I got a sneak preview picture message!!!! He's adorable!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->