Pissed at OH RANT!!!

KrissyKris22

Reaction score
This is probably a petty rant but I don't even care because I'm that pissed. Sooo early tonight I was craving some Wendy's fast food. I had some chicken nuggets and sauce left over that I was saving for myself for when I wake up in the middle of the night. I always wake up hungry for a snack or something.

I just woke up to find out that my Oh ate them. I was soo damn mad to the point that I had to walk away from him because I visually seen myself slapping the hell outta him lol. I know its petty but I woke up wanting those nuggets lol. I never told his ass he could have them smfh. I'm just soo pissed the hell off.
Whoosaahhh.

Send him this link to read over:

https://www.daddyfiles.com/13-things-prego-women/

Funny... But true :) my husband ate the last of the mint aero I'd hidden during my mint Choc stage and I could literally have killed him.

Yes it's completely over the top and irrational but my god do I know that feeling.

I've made dh go out and get more supplies when he's eaten my stuff ah ha ha ha.

Xx

Oh my goodness, your not alone.

I'd totally react the same way :rofl:

Thanx for agreeing with me ladies lol. I really wanted those nuggets but I'm calm now lol. I explained to him that you can't do that to a pregnant woman because they'll freak out hahaha.

i did the same the other week hun apart from i actually did go mad at my oh.

we'd had chinese and i saves half of my sweet and sour chicken in the fridge.... the tw@t ate it after eating all of his.. then the kids sweet and sour chicken that they hadnt touched and then ate mine!! I was livid!

I hear you. I think that pregnancy can make women super irrational over food related things.

Just get fresh ones...old fast food is gross anyways.

Just get fresh ones...old fast food is gross anyways.

not possible at stupid oclock in the morning unfortunately otherwise im sure we would do that.. AFTER we went mad theyd eaten what we were so excited about having.

This is probably a petty rant but I don't even care because I'm that pissed. Sooo early tonight I was craving some Wendy's fast food. I had some chicken nuggets and sauce left over that I was saving for myself for when I wake up in the middle of the night. I always wake up hungry for a snack or something.

I just woke up to find out that my Oh ate them. I was soo damn mad to the point that I had to walk away from him because I visually seen myself slapping the hell outta him lol. I know its petty but I woke up wanting those nuggets lol. I never told his ass he could have them smfh. I'm just soo pissed the hell off.
Whoosaahhh.

Lol!! That made me laugh!! Thank you for that!
Sometimes I wake up wanting snacks, but there's nothing I can really do..lol
Thanks for putting a smile on my face...

Whoosaahhh.

Lol!! That made me laugh!! Thank you for that!
Sometimes I wake up wanting snacks, but there's nothing I can really do..lol
Thanks for putting a smile on my face...

No problem. Girl I was just soo damn mad omg hahah. These pregnancy hormones can have me going crazy ahhaha. Happy to put a smile on ure face hun :).

Ladies these pregnancy hormones are a trip. My Oh thought it was just me. Im like NOOO way it can be pregnant women in general lol.

i just love this Krissy!
I had been working my way slowly through a packet of the original crinkle cut Smiths chips and was down to a couple of hand fulls.
I stashed them in a cupboard DH rarely goes into so I figured they'd be safe given it had been nearly a week and he had yet to come across them.
Imagine my anguish when I went to get the pkt out of the cupboard and it was gone!
I felt like the floor beneath me had vanished and I was falling through time and space.
I almost cried when I discovered the empty pkt in the bin.
It is the only time DH has EVER done that so I forgave him but at the time I felt like my world had ended! haha

i just love this Krissy!
I had been working my way slowly through a packet of the original crinkle cute Smiths chips and was down to a couple of hand fulls.
I stashed them in a cupboard DH rarely goes into so I figured they'd be safe given it had been nearly a week and he had yet to come across them.
Imagine my anguish when I went to get the pkt out of the cupboard and it was gone!
I felt like the floor beneath me had vanished and I was falling through time and space.
I almost cried when I discovered the empty pkt in the bin.
It is the only time DH has EVER done that so I forgave him but at the time I felt like my world had ended! haha

Hahahah thats how I felt. It sucks esp when ure looking forward to it lol.

Haha I know the feeling. Sometimes I want to strangle my oh lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->