pissed off!

jozylynn896

Reaction score
So remember how i said my sister was a huge liar and lies about pregnancies? How she was claiming to be pregnant again? Well i tested her today and asked her if she went to do her bloods. She said she hasn't. I told her this isn't a game and tgr dooner she find s out the better. She told me to mind my own buisness. I told her to set her priorites and said she better not be lying again. She got all mad and said that its because of me all of her (fake) pregnancies ended in miscarriage. Ugh. What a fucking liar. She is disgusting. Then she gets the nerve to say she will nerve allow me to see her podsible child. She's such a terrible person.

I know she's probably talking all this crap about me right now. So pathetic.

She sounds like she is just wanting attention. And is seeking it in a negative way! Honestly, if I were you I would've gotten fed up. And I know your suppose to support her etc etc but I know that's so hard when she continues to do things like this that just breaks your trust. She needs to wake up, and who knows what that will take. This could be potentially another innocent life that she's playing with, and that just isn't right. So sorry this is happening! I really couldn't handle it xx

She is the biggest attention seeker! Literally as soon as i announced my pregnancy she immediately said she was pregnant too. My mom knows she's a liar and just rolled her eyed and ignored her!

She is the biggest attention seeker! Literally as soon as i announced my pregnancy she immediately said she was pregnant too. My mom knows she's a liar and just rolled her eyed and ignored her!

I remember you posting about that! I couldn't deal with it. It's just so hard to ignore it hey! She really has to stop doing this.

I know. I'm just so annoyed right now. I pray that she's not pregnant.

I know. I'm just so annoyed right now. I pray that she's not pregnant.

Some people should really just wait to have kids hey... A girl I know sounds a lot like your sister, but as soon as she found out she was pregnant she changed completely. And it was at a instant, and she's completely turned her life around. She is such a great mother, doesn't sound like that has happened yet for your sister..

I know my sister and i know that she would live to be pregnant. ...for attention. :( i wish she'd change

It's crazy and so wrong that people lie about being pregnant cos then unless they get found out they have to lie about a loss.. I really don't see why people do it.

I don't get it either. It's just so wrong to fake a mc. Sooooooooooooo sad.

Definitely sounds like she craves attention. I would just ignore it. Don't let it stress you out and if she does end up being pregnant well hopefully she can grow up a little for her baby.

You're right. I'm just not gonna talk to her. I've always tried being there for her through everything and she's always just been such a liar and bacj stabber and I'm just done. I don't need her in my life and i definatley don't want that around my son. One she gets her act together then things will be okay.

My sister loves the attention too. I understand where you're coming from. Don't let her get to you because that's what they want. Don't give her the attention! Hopefully she'll realize one day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->