Placenta Encapsulation?

Mummy1995

Reaction score
Hey!

Was just wondering how many of you have done this, and whether you think it was worth the money? What benefits did it give you? :) And also how did you do it.. yourself or paid someone to do it for you? :)

Thnkyou! xx

I did ds2's and plan to do this ones as well. I did it myself, and I also do it for other people on a regular basis. The benefits it gave me was no PPD/baby blues (had it previously with ds1), healthy milk supply, balancing hormones, was really happy, good energy.

I plan to do this with my placenta. I'm not sure I want to worry about doing it myself (and frankly, my husband is freaked out by the idea - he thinks it's great for me and the bean and is really supportive, but he's squeamish, so I don't think he wants to do it for me/see it being done). Just curious, about how much should I expect it to cost to hire someone to do it, either as an add-on service with my doula, or hiring someone else entirely to come in and do it for me?

^^ How much it will be will depend if your doula is doing it as a one off, and therefore will likely just charge a nominal amount, or if they are trained and do it 'professionally' so to speak. I think it can range from around £50-£150 in either case, which is reasonable considering how much time, energy and effort has to to go in to it

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->