Places to eat in Sheffield

ILoveShoes

Reaction score
Hiya,
Please can anyone recommend a nice restaurant near the arena in Sheffield please? I believe there's a Nando's, Frankie & Benny's close by, but would rather try somewhere a bit different.
Thanks in advance :)

https://www.valley-leisure.co.uk/eat-out-at-valley-centertainment

They're all listed on there chick, maybe google some of the menus, Meadowhall is just down the road too (live TGI's there haha!) I would say though if you're going to something that's on at the arena arrive really early to make sure you get a parking space, park in the centertainment too because it's free haha! If you want to eat at Meadowhall hop on the tram there.

Amigos! Mexican menu.

Me and OH stayed at the Copthorne Hotel near Sheff Wed Stadium, had a 20 minute walk to there, and it was so worth it. It's in the city centre near a few bars/clubs.

Absolutely beautiful. Service was quick and the waiters/resses were so polite.

The Thai buffet place in meadowhall is amazing (I always wanna call it chaos baby, can't recall name lol) If youre going to the arena I would stick to meadowhall, park in there and walk or tram it back after show. Park in a car park in m'hall easily accessible for when you get back though. also, its packed on event nights so expect to wait for a table at least an hour wherever you go x

The Thai buffet place in meadowhall is amazing (I always wanna call it chaos baby, can't recall name lol) If youre going to the arena I would stick to meadowhall, park in there and walk or tram it back after show. Park in a car park in m'hall easily accessible for when you get back though. also, its packed on event nights so expect to wait for a table at least an hour wherever you go x

chao baby ;)

Thanks, everyone.
We're staying at the Premier Inn (or Travel Inn!) near the Arena, so parking won't be a problem, coz we'll leave the car there.
Is Meadowhall far from the Premier Inn/Arena?
Is the Centertainment place closer?
Thanks.
Xx

Thanks, everyone.
We're staying at the Premier Inn (or Travel Inn!) near the Arena, so parking won't be a problem, coz we'll leave the car there.
Is Meadowhall far from the Premier Inn/Arena?
Is the Centertainment place closer?
Thanks.
Xx

Centertainment is so close to meadowhall it's unreal. Like 1 mile at the most.

and there again the premier inn / motorpoint arena is about 1 mile at the most from those places. I guess centertainment is a tad closer but there's not much in it.

I highly recommend the chinese restaurant at centertainment. we eat there...erm...entirely too often (like 3 times a week :blush:)

If it's the arena premier inn be aware their car park is really small so get there early! We went to see disney on ice at the arena last night,DH took us up and picked us up as I knew parking would be manic, he picked me up from the premier inn and I noticed how full it was. Previously me and my eldest daughter stayed there for the Jessie J concert and again the car park was full.

As for food there is tons in centretainment, my personal faves are Chiquitos and flaming dragon, one 'concert' nights they don't allow prebooking at many if the and you can expect to wait for around 45 minutes for a table :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->