Planned c-section over a holiday?

havestar

Reaction score
So I think I'm going to end up in the hospital on July 4th, a holiday. I'm wondering if I should ask my doctor to move up my c-section or not.

We don't have plans to have anyone watch our kids while I'm in the hospital, I don't really have family and my husband's is a bit far, and it's unlikely that my husband will leave, so that means they'll all be in the hospital room with me. I can't imagine having my kids miss fireworks or be cooped up in a hospital room all day!

Has anyone else been in a similar situation, with either their stay in the hospital over a holiday or having more than one kid in the room after birth for days?

If it husband is gonna be there the whole time and that means so will the kids what difference does it make if its a holiday or not?

Wouldn't they be there regardless if u have no one else to look after them?

Sorry just trying to understand...

How old r they? They can't stay at a friends house for a night and have a sleep over? And then dh only stays one night?

Sorry we don't have july4 as a holiday so I don't kinda understand what it is lol

All but one is too young for that. And no, typically they'd be in daycare during the day.. Not stuck in a hospital room.

My husband has made it pretty clear he doesn't want me left alone in the hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->