Planning number two!

JellyBeann

Son, Daughter, 2 Angels
Reaction score
Ollie is just over 3 months (see sig) and me and the OH want number two no more than 2years younger than him, so...by my calculations, October should be about right (providing we don't encounter any problems) to start trying...

I'm hoping for a girly next time, though another boy would be ace!

But I had so many adorable names for a girl, I wanner use them haha!

I'll keep you updated!!

Dylan is almost 4 month and we are starting to TTC in September so we have got the same idea as you!

Ohh Noodles...maybe we'll have around the same EDD!

Thanks Puddycats!

Good luck from me too! My Ollie is nearly 5 months as i when i go back to work in Nov i hope to be pregnant! Will make going back to work less painful.

Hope we get our little girlies too! x

Yeah, boys are awesome, but I do want a girly...I am glad she'll have a big brother to look after her though!!

Awww yeah. After having Ollie i would LOVE another litle boy, it's just that i really really want a daughter too! And if i am lucky enough to get one of each i am pleased that Ollie will be a big bro, to look after her!

Are you tempted to try earlier than Oct?

Good luck!

We're trying in October to! Lily will be 6month old by then :) x

:wave: We're trying for #2 in August, Max will be just short of 2 years :cloud9:

I would love a little pink bundle next, as would love one of each! As babyblog said though, having Max has made me love having a boy, so another little man would be awesome too! :D

How are you dealing with the broodiness, Ive been WTT for 7 months now...think Im starting to go baby mad :haha: Makes me feel like 'stuff it, we'll try now!' but we're waiting till after our holiday! :thumbup:

:hugs:

Good luck to you! We are ttc for number 2 in sept so there will be approx 2 years between Poppy and the next baby. I don't mind which flavour we have, i'd like a little boy but another girl would be great also! xxxx

I LOVE the thought of having baby #2 and both me and OH would start trying in a second.
I feel guilty enough the Jack doesnt have a 'friend' yet as he is 18 months now :cry: Really dont want a big gap, but the only worry i have is our house..

We only have 2 bedrooms and not alot of storage which would mean Jack and his sibling sharing and its not the biggest of rooms.

Would love to heard if any other ladies have the same issue and dealt with it fine :flower:

Good luck to everyone TTC! And i would love to be on team Pink next time too. Just for a differant experience all over again. :flower:

Hey Katherin Ann, i don't have that experience but i do know of freinds whose children shared rooms. My friend has a 2 year old girl and she shares with her 8 month old boy.Not a massive room but they cope.

Someone i work with lives in a 2 bed house, she has an older boy, a 1 year old and is expecting twins in August-she has no plans to move so they are just making do! I think u'd make it work wherever you are. Good luck x

Awww yeah. After having Ollie i would LOVE another litle boy, it's just that i really really want a daughter too! And if i am lucky enough to get one of each i am pleased that Ollie will be a big bro, to look after her!

Are you tempted to try earlier than Oct?

Haha, yeah, my friend has just found out she's expecting #2, she wanted 4 boys, but 2 is a girl lol

And I am tempted, I really think I am going to miss breastfeeding, so number two would mean I get to do it again, and I miss being pregnant soo much!

Ollie was concieved when I was on the pill, and I'm going back on it, so maybe number two will still happen even though I am on the pill!

:wave: We're trying for #2 in August, Max will be just short of 2 years :cloud9:

I would love a little pink bundle next, as would love one of each! As babyblog said though, having Max has made me love having a boy, so another little man would be awesome too! :D

How are you dealing with the broodiness, Ive been WTT for 7 months now...think Im starting to go baby mad :haha: Makes me feel like 'stuff it, we'll try now!' but we're waiting till after our holiday! :thumbup:

:hugs:

haha, yea, I'm not too bad with it just yet, I think though, when a few of my friends who are due to have little ones soon have them it'll kick in!

Good luck to all of you for when you start trying! :hugs:

Thanks x

I LOVE the thought of having baby #2 and both me and OH would start trying in a second.
I feel guilty enough the Jack doesnt have a 'friend' yet as he is 18 months now :cry: Really dont want a big gap, but the only worry i have is our house..

We only have 2 bedrooms and not alot of storage which would mean Jack and his sibling sharing and its not the biggest of rooms.

Would love to heard if any other ladies have the same issue and dealt with it fine :flower:

Good luck to everyone TTC! And i would love to be on team Pink next time too. Just for a differant experience all over again. :flower:

We only have a 2 bed, and Ollie's room is tiny! But I'll get some bunk beds for when they're older, and until then I'm sure we'll cope, If we have 3, then I mean, the master bedroom is huge, we could always swap, me and the hubby only use our room for sleeping in anyway!

Having 1 boy and 1 girl is awesome ;) I've got a really small age gap between my two and its hard but sooo worth it!

Good luck!x

i am new to this site, my daughter imogen is also 3 months and were planning to start trying for number 2 at the end of the year. im breastfeeding and on cerazette pill wich i plan to come off of in july and use other methods of contraception until we start, also gonna wean imogen onto formula when getting her onto solids at 6 months giving me a few months to get my cycle back to normal. cant wait, only 6-7 months to go!!

I'm so glad i've found this thread i'm sooo broody its unbelievable. doesn't help Hubby keeps saying lets try now :dohh:

i'm a very lucky mummy to one of each :cloud9: but my precious baby boy lives in heaven so only have a live daughter. i would love another girl for my daughter but selfishly would love a little boy - one to see grow up and hopefully feel less empty when i see little boys!

the only thing is i keep worrying what it will be like with two under two? i mean what pram do you get :haha: think we are trying feb 2011 :dance: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->