Plans for after baby?

happyfamily123

Expecting Baby #3
Reaction score
Given some of our struggles in ttc and finally getting our bfp, dh and I started talking about plans after the baby is born. Are you ladies going to go back on birth control or continue charting to avoid getting pg or what? I don't think I want to go back on birth control, what are you girls thinking?

i dont think i will go onto bc really, will most likely not have sex for first few months anyway i reckon and after that will use condoms as it is prob not a good idea to get preg so soon after giving birth hehe

There's no way I am going back on birth control... our hope is to have another one straight away! At my young age of 37 - and soon to be 38 - we don't have any time to spare :rofl:

i am so going on bc :rofl: i couldnt cope with more than one baby at 17 i think. x

Interesting question! I'm going back on bc... but the "mini pill" instead of the regular ones because I'll be breastfeeding. And yeah, I would cry if I got pregnant again right away. Gimme at least another 3 years!!!

Im going back on low dose birth control pills , I liked them they made me lose tons of weight .

I'm not sure yet, but be careful if you're on depo provera (sp?), which is the injected BC that lasts 3 months at a time. My girlfriend had her baby and they gave her a shot of it in the delivery room. It didn't work (go figure) and she was pregnant again almost immediatly after the first baby. You're supposed to wait a month or two before going back on it, so that all your pregnancy hormones are clear.

Weirdly enough I was thinking about this this morning. Ive not been on BC since 05. and it will be 09 By the time I need it. Might do the coil or the implant. But havent spoken to DH yet.

I'm probs gonna get the marina coil put back in. It took me 5 months to conceive which felt like forever but isn't really. I suppose the coil just works for me, no pills no periods no worries :)

Haven't really thought about this actually.. I'll prob go back on the pill so it helps my periods become regular as that's one thing I do want to try and have some control over for when we start trying for the next (or should that be "if":rofl:).

The coil for me I think. Don't want to go back on BCP ever ever again!!!

Though I have nobody to BD with anyway so I won't have to worry about it for a while!! :rofl:

We used condoms before ttc so we decided thats what we will go back to after the baby is born.

Emma.xx

defo not going back on the bcp as dont want all the fake hormones so not sure what we will do yet xxxxxxxx

I'm going on bc after i have baby.

dont think i want any more after this one

4 will be more than enough lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel