Play dates

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Wow! I go to pick up my kids from school and on a daily basis the questions come from both. "Can I have a playdate with so and so?" I get bombarded with this when least expecting it.

So, here I am with a friend here for Jayden and one for Amanda.

However, I've resigned to the fact that this is how it will be in my house. An open door policy for my kid's friends. It is in this way that I at least have some control over where my kids are, especially when they are older.

Do any of you relate to this?

Well obviously we haven't gotten to that point. But I completely agree with you, at least this way you will know where your kids are and that they are safe :D

Lol i only do play dates in summer when the kids can play out in my garden!

I don't like my kids being anywhere else .... they don't even go to their grandma's without me ..... but i struggle with other peoples kids in my house,
Im quite house proud and my kids are really good but other peoples kids tend to stress me out so like i say they have to wait till summer lol xxx

my mum was just the same with me leeanne and this is how i plan to be with maddi. though i'm an only child so it was easier for mum :lol:

i think your a fab mum! very lucky children to have you, though i completely understand about the open door policy and knowing where they are, i was just the same and hope maddi is too :)

Wow! I go to pick up my kids from school and on a daily basis the questions come from both. "Can I have a playdate with so and so?" I get bombarded with this when least expecting it.

So, here I am with a friend here for Jayden and one for Amanda.

However, I've resigned to the fact that this is how it will be in my house. An open door policy for my kid's friends. It is in this way that I at least have some control over where my kids are, especially when they are older.

Do any of you relate to this?

I do agree with you too. Its better that you know where they are and who they are hanging out with and kind of what they are doing. My son has his friend come over almost every weekend. Its nice because they play games together on the computer, then they play on play station and read and color, its cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->