Play Kitchen

c1403

Reaction score
It seems play kitchens are a popular Christmas present. So I'm after some suggestions....

We have ordered the wooden little tikes kitchen, it comes with a few accessories like pots and pans etc

What would you get to go with it. My amazon wish list for this kitchen is longggg and I know they won't play with it all (I just love it all myself)

I am trying to narrow down this list....
Melissa and Doug Food Groups
Melissa and Doug Cutting Fruit
Melissa and Doug Cutting foods
Dairy basket
Meat basket
Melissa and Doug grocery cans
Wooden pizza
Hape garden salad
Hape pitta pockets
Melissa and Doug baking set
Eggs
Melissa and Doug Fridge foods

This list is crazy and I need to tell myself this is a childs play kitchens not my weekly shop!

How about getting a little till too so it could be like a mini cafe?

The 'cutting' food always goes down well, I find. I got the grocery cans (the ones with the removable lids) last year on a lightening deal (£5.50ish) my daughter likes them, she's always filling them up with her play food.

I got most of the food for our kitchen from wilkinsons. They do the wooden cutting food packs at a fraction of the cost. I also got an apron, over glove, tea set etc.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 15
we have got Rio the same kitchen for Christmas. We already have the wooden cutting foods and food categories, sandwich set etc from Melissa and Doug. They are really lovely quality so I'd recommend them.

I ordered the red Melissa and Doug pots and pans but when they arrived felt like the red was too bright to go with the pastel like colours of the kitchen so I returned them and I've got pastel coloured pots and pans from toys r us, the just like home range I think. They are plastic but feel very strong unlike some so I'm hoping they'll be ok.
All I need now is a decent set of plates and cutlery. I'm excited for Christmas I can't wait to play lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->