Play tunnel

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Anyone has got one? Since Josh likes to play hide and seek and crawls under tables etc I thought this could be good.
https://www.ikea.com/PIAimages/41607_PE136086_S4.jpg

mia would spend her entire day in one if she had it. she is constantly under something!
you should get it!

Ella has one and she LOVESS it! Although rather then crawling through it she gets in there and just laughs and laughs! Then rolls around in it , and of course its so lightwieght it goes with her ! Deff worth the money !

Valerie has one and it's great! Definitely recommend it! She's a big fan of playing hide n seek, I think. She loves to get in and when I call her name only poke her head out a little bit to tease me. She likes to roll in it too. Get it! :)

Well thanks girls, I'm gonna get one. Need to convince my husband to go shopping at ikea now. :lol:

haha they sell them for about £6 i got mine from argos with a tent thing and another tent thing for £2 also weve one from early learning centre leeon loves it good energy burner for them too he hides inside it and laughs at himself worth the money and will last them a few years~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->