Playdium meet

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
So it's been discussed and everyone seems excited about a meet at Playdium! A weekend works best for us as Stan really can't take any more time off of work, but we'll go with what works best for the majority.

What are everyone's thoughts? When should we have it? I know it's summer so people are probably super-busy.

For us we are free the first two weekends of July and than busy until August (family coming down, Hannah's birthday) We might be able to swing it the third weekend of July if we move some things around though.

I'd probably only come with Andrew, I personally am not a fan of Playdium... LOL.. But Andrew is, so I'd go for the socializing, and he'd want to come to actually play.
He usually has every other weekend off, but I'm not sure what weekends in August... :(

^^I'd be there for the socializing too, though the go-karts might be fin :lol:

Thought if we did that and on a weekend we might do a bbq at my house for lunch/late lunch type thing?

We are good only on sundays since OH has it off and I would only come with him since today proved to be too far of a drive for me alone with Phoenix (I spent yet another hour and a half on the way home due to traffic.. grrr....and had to make an emergency stop half way) August is no good for us cause overseas family is coming over and the weekend of July 18th, OH's family is here from Ohio. Wow, now that I think of it, that doesn't leave much options:shock:

so the first two weekends of July or September :rofl: :rofl:

Sundays are fine with us, we're really not fussed on the weekends, most of the time all of our plans are last minute :lol:

Not sure yet.. the first summer having to go to all of my family events AND all of OH's family events is looking pretty busy for us. When you guys set your date we'll see if we can make it :)

I can't do the first few weeks of July, and I already have the first 3 weekends in Sept that are booked up due to the long weekend, then my birthday weekend, then my cousins wedding weekend! LOL

:rofl: Well this might not be a meet we do for a long time than

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->