Playmobil 123 vs normal playmobil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyvoisey

Reaction score
My son is 2.5 and quite advanced. He plays with small toys and figures and was wondering which playmobil to get him. Will he grow out of the 123 quickly or shall I just get normal playmobil and he will get years of use?? X

I've bought the 123 surburban house because he got some of the vehicles last year and I think the 123 will suit him better. Not sure my little boy will like all the teeny bits yet. It's probably just down to what you think your little boy will like.

Is the 123 babyish? Like the happy land stuff coz he isn't interested in that anymore. He loves little figures etc. I'm assuming it's not too babyish if they can't have it until 18 months. Just don't wanna buy it all and then him grow out of it in a few months x

I'm in the same boat, totally undecided, my daughter loves playmobil and my son [2] has just started playing with it aswell [the swimming pool is his fave!] He has the playmobil 123 barn and plays with that and the figures move etc so isn't as babyish as happyland, the 123 playground looks good so might get that for him then he can share his sisters stuff aswell

I was in the same boat he plays with his dads old vehicles so got the big pirate ship and farm house off ebay thinking if they're too old I'll put them away and if not he can have them now. I've taken out the tiny pieces and he loves them. I definitely wouldn't go for the 123 range for my son now so I've gone for the take and play house and swimming pool, they don't look too grown up and will take the tiny bits out again.

I'd get a second hand set and see how he goes? :flower:

I would personally go for 123, but it depends on your child. I know that Jack wouldn't be interested in all the little bits and pieces that come with Playmobil. In fact he usually discards his 123 figures and just pushes the tractor and truck that he has! He hates it when I put the figures and animals inside them!

123 isn't as babyish as Happyland. The legs on the figures bend and if I remember correctly the head moves too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back