Playstation 3 -Wii SWAP anyone?

iwanta8a8y

TTC #3 ;-)
Reaction score
I have a Playstation 3 like new, hardly used. I would like a Wii now, anyone have a Wii hey would want to swap?x

Yes hun, will get my OH to get it down and have a look what's with it and let you know. In the meantime can you see what goes with your too :) x

It's got 4 games, wii fit board and 2 controllers and the tv sensor thing for the wii fit x

Ok great that's what I wanted a wii for the wii fit. Will let you know what we have when we have put the kids to bed x

we also have a wii with wii fit and a few games if you are interested
x

Hiya hun
I've also got a wii, wii fit board, loads of accessories and games with it, great condition. Let me know if your interested :) x

Ladies ok so had a blazing row with the other half tonight over this. Lol

He says he isnt selling/swapping the PS3 as its the only DVD player we have, but we don't use it we moved into our new house a year ago and haven't even set it up! He hardly used it it games or DVD in the old house! Grrr!!

That being said he wouldn't get it down from the loft for me, so I will have to I up there tomorrow while he is at work haha!

Off the top of my head it has about 10 games including singstar and mics (really can't remember what else!). Will confirm tomorrow but I am very keen to swap so I think it will be done if someone wants to!

Does the wii not play DVD's? It's not a problem from my point of view just wondering x

Not sure but I'd happily swap mine for other things as we already have one ps3

Clothes, baby clothes, whatever... try me :D

No, a wii doesnt play DVDs officially, but theres a long way round so you can, you'd have to hack it though - something you'd need to use old google for. Can't say i've tried it though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->