Please advice ttc pls help

MACgal

Reaction score
Hello, I am TTC for about almost 3 years now. I do have a 3 year old. I am in my 2nd cycle of CLOMID. My period started on the 6th of this month, I started CLOMID on CD 3-7. Took 3 pills a day,dosage of 150 CLOMID. I started testing for ovulation on the 22nd of this month which was CD 17. Didn't get a positive yet, So I skipped one of the days testing and then I just stopped testing from that day which was day before yesterday. Also I have been having terrible cramping for the past 10 days and I still am. I had an appointment today, they did an ultrasound and then told me one of my follicles was 50 and the other 16.9. They think I may have ovulated and that it looks good. So, they took blood and did the progesterone check. Called me back not too long ago with results of 0.382 and told me to start Provera. I don't get it, So does that mean I didn't ovulate or could I possibly ovulate still? Could I have just ovulated and they tested for it too early? I am so confused and lost,They don't make sense to me,some of the things they tell me? Any advice would be greatly appreciated please. Thank you kindly, I could use any advice and all the baby dust I can get, Starting to feel so depressed. Plus, I just lost my parents, both of them within a year. I am just getting depressed when she told me the results today...........Please any advice someone.....:cry::cry:

I've read really good things about a B vitamin called inositol- you can search the forums for users experiences! Supposed to help you ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->