Please advise

Awww hun i'm so sorry you are going through this! I can't tell you anything about a D&C as i haven't had one, i had a natural MC but i know a few women on here have so hopefully they can help. I think at the end of the day you should do what would make it 'easier' (sorry can't think of any other way to say it) on you. Of course no matter which way you decide to do it, you will be totally devastated. So sorry hun. Keep us updated :hugs:

oh hun i am so sorry i have had a D&C i choose to have it as my sac was empty at the 12 week scan and after week still was empty and my levels weren't going up strongly, i couldn't wait to loose the baby myself. I have also had a natural miscarriage this time around and the devastation is awful. I have not struggled to concieve after d&c as i managed to get pregnant again, i lost it but not due to d&c i have another medical problem. I think it us your decision but the waiting for something to happen was driving me crazy and i couldn't do it anymore. decided that at least with the d&c i could grieve move on and try again rather than be in limbo sorry i'm waffling now.

so sorry for your loss x

aw sweetie this is truly awful! :hugs:
when i had a mc i let nature take its course and it took about a week in total for everything to happen, sorry to add this but when i did pass the "baby" it was just a large blood clot, it is soooooooooo horrible :( it is totally your decision hun and hatever is best for you to handle! lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had a natural miscarriage at about 4 and a half weeks along and to me it was much more emotionally traumatizing then anything else. If I had been a few weeks farther along I may have choose a d&c. I wish you the best.

Oh hun! I am so so sorry I honestly don't know what to say it must be so horrible to be going through what you are. You are being so so brave :hugs:

Hi Holly,

I am really sorry to hear your news. I had a D&C yesterday as my scan on Wednesday showed my baby had stopped growing at 6w6d (I was 10w4d). I was given the choice of waiting for it to happen naturally or having a D&C. The doctor couldn't tell me how long it would be till it happened naturally especially in light of the fact it hadn't happened already. In the end I decided on the D&C as it lessened the waiting. It was quite devastating asking for the D&C and I did wake up from the procedure in tears but today I am feeling better and the fact that the waiting is over means that my husband and I can greive for our lost baby and hopefully start trying again sooner rather than later.

You need to make the decision that works best for you. :hugs: I am really sorry you also have to go thru this. Best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->