Please answer!

zlrckbdp

Reaction score
My little one wont move today..

I've gotten like 10 kicks in total today.
I did sleep in until 2pm :blush: (I couldn't sleep all night)
I have a reduced fetal movement sheet from my hospital, it says I should feel 6 kicks an hour..

I used my fetal Doppler and can hear movement, but not feel it :shrug: and found a heat beat 140bpm, which is lower then normal.

Should I go in or is everything fine?

Thanks in advance.
Hope you lovely ladies are having a wonderful day :flower:

Hey hun, if you can hear a HB and hear movement you should be fine. My midwife said if you feel 10 a day its fine. You can always go in for reassurance, but it sounds fine :flow:

hey Hon, try not to worry. i only barely felt movements when i was 24 weeks pregnant.
LO is probably just sleeping, as they dont settle into a proper pattern until a little further along.
But you know if you're really worried, that's what your midwife is for :) Don't feel silly for worrying, you're a mother already, and you love this child. So your allowed to worry

hey Hon, try not to worry. i only barely felt movements when i was 24 weeks pregnant.
LO is probably just sleeping, as they dont settle into a proper pattern until a little further along.
But you know if you're really worried, that's what your midwife is for :) Don't feel silly for worrying, you're a mother already, and you love this child. So your allowed to worry

Okay, thank you so much!
I'm always freaking out about everything, and I'm so awkward on the phone so I don't like calling in.
BnB is my only place I can go to for resurence when I'm panicking :haha:
It's been 10 years since my mom has been pregnant, so she doesn't remember anything..

Okay, thank you so much!
I'm always freaking out about everything, and I'm so awkward on the phone so I don't like calling in.
BnB is my only place I can go to for resurence when I'm panicking :haha:
It's been 10 years since my mom has been pregnant, so she doesn't remember anything..

I know exactly what you mean! I am the same
And my mom had us 18 years ago and that wasn't even a full term pregnancy, she had us at 32 weeks by cesarian and she didnt breastfeed. So i get no advise from her. BNB is amazing for being able to answer questions :)

Don't feel bad for any of your worries. I even had to go in and check on bub coz i just 'didnt feel right' If that makes sense. And we are allowed to do that. Our LO's are important :flow:

at 24 weeks / 25 weeks the movement was soooo decreased for me and i was worried but i figured out that LO's probably just sleeping and when they sleep they grow.

now at almost 27 weeks i get big WAPPING kicks that might as well tip me right over theyre so strong.
as long as you hear a heartbeat im sure your babys fine :flower:

If u feel 10 movements a day then that's fine & if u can hear her movements on the doppler then babys probs just laying a certain way where u can't feel them but if ur that worried then there's no harm in going to get checked :flow:

nobody even mentioned how many kicks i should feel :S my little girl normally sleeps all day then batters me at night (hope this isnt a sign for things to come :haha:)

nobody even mentioned how many kicks i should feel :S my little girl normally sleeps all day then batters me at night (hope this isnt a sign for things to come :haha:)

Same here! my little one moves a bit in the day, then nothing all evening, and as soon as 1am comes around it's non-stop until around 4am !

Apparently they keep they're sleeping habits after they're born. :shrug:
I hope not!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->