please be candid...is this common?

April2012

I have a beautiful boy!
Reaction score
Is it common post-baby (I am 8 months) to be a normal weight but have your tummy be a little puffy (for lack of a better term). It is just sort of bloated and puffy quite often. in the mornings, it is better. certain days are better than others. i had a cesarean and it seemed to heal just fine. but now i am worried the my belly could be a hernia or something else. :nope:

Not sure hun, but I notice that if I feel bloated, my tummy sticks out more than it used to because it's been stretched! Lol what makes you think it's a hernia? If you're worried, o to your Gp xx

Not sure hun, but I notice that if I feel bloated, my tummy sticks out more than it used to because it's been stretched! Lol what makes you think it's a hernia? If you're worried, o to your Gp xx

the hernia possibility came up during my googling. I did go to two doctors since his post...it is not a hernia. i guess i am just bloated. :wacko:

I don't have ny bloating, but I had a normal birth not a c section I'm afraid, sorry I can't be more help x

Google "diastasis recti after pregnancy" - this is probably it (it's what I have, I had a 6 pack when I got pregnant with #1!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->