• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please be honest- does this look too tight on me??

I don't think it's too tight, looks fine to me hun x

I don't think it's too tight, looks fine to me hun x

I get real paranoid and have to make sure I'm wearing the right underwear as not too see anything; I think it being white also is not very forgiving lol x

I think that type of dress needs to fit snug (to show off the curves)- and it doesn't look too tight at all, fits good :)

I knew the answer before even opening it. Your so tiny nothing will look too tight on you. And those types of dresses need to fit tight.

Ps your hairs gorgeous!

I knew the answer before even opening it. Your so tiny nothing will look too tight on you. And those types of dresses need to fit tight.

Ps your hairs gorgeous!

Thanks hun, real sweet of you to say so about my hair xx��

Not at all, its a bodycon dress hun, its supposed to cling to all of your curves :) x

If I looked like you, I'd wear that!

You seriously rock it!

Thanks everyone still not 100% sure but I do love the dress its got a lovely black and white baroque Pattern on the front xx

Looks fine to me, as others say, it's meant to fit that way xx

That looks great. I love your long hair! :)

I can't really tell if it's too tight, or if your underwear is creating lines. Maybe wear one of those tight slip/shape former things to smooth it out if you're conscious about it.

It's not too tight, you look good! :)

Out of curiosity.. Are you clenching your butt?

Thanks for all of your replies; if you've read my other thread about the refund; this is the dress. I tried the hairspray and soap remedy and it almost got rid of it! So thank you to who suggested it ( can't remember who it was) I'm going to keep the dress; with the right underwear I think it looks ok and as its a body con dress I think you girls are right, it is supposed to cling to your curves- thanks again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->