Please can anyone give me a very quick answer to this?

New Mrs W

Frankie and Mickey's Mama
Reaction score
Very quickly. We had just about weaned Frankie onto cow's milk but thus weekend he has come down with the most horrendous cold. He is eating virtually nothing at the moment which I know is normal and I'm making sure his fluids intake remains high but I have reverted to giving him toddler formula to make sure he is getting some goodness. We were him Aptimal stage 3 but have run out so DH has quickly been to our Tesco Express and has brought back SMA follow on milk as it was all they had.Is it ok to give him a different brand of formula? Will it upset his tummy?

I'd say it's unlikely but possible! SMA can cause constipation in some babies (it gave pops it horrendously) but if I was in your situation I'd give him it! HTH xx

I agree with above, hope you're LO gets better xx

Thanks girls. He's ok, just a teething cold I reckon. Had him at docs this morning who said that it was just a cold. Poor man is coughing and sniffling and he is soaking wet from the dribbling!!! He just wants to be cuddled by his mummy too, including at bedtime so not much sleep for mummy or daddy since Friday! xxxx

Tbh, at this age i dont think it will upset his tummy. Hope hes better soon, harrisons just getting over a chest infection and hes been super clingy and miserible so i know how you feel! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->